Personalizer/Boarding Passes

jeffdal

I was just in the Cruise Personalizer and it worked fine for our cruise on Tuesday. Maybe you need to clear out your cache/cookies on your browser and restart? Otherwise perhaps there is a problem with your account and they need to fix it on Princess' end. Call them and as a last resort, ask them to email you a PDF of your documents.

Hi working two cruise,

When Princess brought in the Print your own docs,

us Brits did not get to do this at first, so we would just turn up with out

and had no issues a swipe of your credit card or passport brings up your details.

yours Shogun

Did I just miss the boat on getting into the personalizer to print my stuff? I sail out Sunday and can't get into personalizer. Totally bummed.

You can print boarding pass, baggage tags, and travel summary up until sailng day. The rest of the personalizer is not accessible within 5 days of the sailing.

You can print boarding pass, baggage tags, and travel summary up until sailng day. The rest of the personalizer is not accessible within 5 days of the sailing.

If you have not completed the information the Personalizer requires, then boarding pass and luggage tags cannot be printed.

Where did the OP say he did not complete everything?

At the beginning.... he doesn't say exactly that his info hasn't been entered yet, but that seems to be the case... Another case of waiting until the last minute isn't smart.

Edited by Working 2 Cruise

At the beginning.... he doesn't say exactly that his info hasn't been entered yet, but that seems to be the case... Another case of waiting until the last minute isn't smart.

He said he was just getting around to printing his paperwork.

I guess you can twist that anyway you want.

I don't see it that way.

Maybe.

Edited by Colo Cruiser

Hi all. I completed everything a long time ago. I just don't have a printer at home and I work from home as well. So I was waiting when I could get somewhere with a printer. Anyways, I need to call Aunt P because I can't even get into my account now and it can't even find me. LOL

I am sailing on Sunday too, and I was able to get into my personalizer. It would let me print off tags and boarding pass. (I already have done this a few weeks ago, but it would let me do it again today).

If you still can't get in try calling Princess - maybe there is some issue with your account. Good luck and have a nice cruise.

I am sailing on Sunday too, and I was able to get into my personalizer. It would let me print off tags and boarding pass. (I already have done this a few weeks ago, but it would let me do it again today).

If you still can't get in try calling Princess - maybe there is some issue with your account. Good luck and have a nice cruise.

You have to complete the personalizer information 5 days or more

before sailing.

The cruise will show up in the personalizer until the day before sailing,

so you can access it and print boarding passes and luggage tags

--- as long as you have previously completed the information above.

On the day of sailing, the cruise disappears from the personalizer.

However, you can still access the booking by using booking number,

DOB and name.

Once you have completed the personalizer and the boarding passes

and luggage tags are available, you can save them as PDFs. This

lets you print at your leisure.

This is the best way if you plan to enter a princess contest, and be

locked out of your account.

Crisis solved. I was able to find some time and called Princess. Somehow my name and passport name were not jiving and making everything crazy. I am so surprised because I am always very conscious of this. Jeff vs. Jeffrey. I was able to get into my account today as well. Woo hoo. Now the tags and boarding passes are ready to print... just have to go to my neighborhood Fedex office to use their computers to print. I know, I should buy a printer but I only print something every 6 months.

Hi all. I completed everything a long time ago. I just don't have a printer at home and I work from home as well. So I was waiting when I could get somewhere with a printer. Anyways, I need to call Aunt P because I can't even get into my account now and it can't even find me. LOL

I'd call Princess and confirm that the acct is in good order. Ask them to resend your confirmation so you can pull it up on your cell phone. Like others have said, the porters have blank luggage tags and a manifest. Takes two minutes.

The guides in the terminal will want to see s boarding pass, but you won't be the first not to have one. You'll have your confirmation and your passports, so you shouldn't have a major trouble.

Don't worry, and enjoy your cruise.