Latest internet charges - oasis

If I bought the 60 minutes and just wanted to log in to retrieve massages on am iPad, log out and compose a message and log in to send about what is people's experience with how long the 60 minutes will last? We want to email a couple times a day to check on our kids.

If I bought the 60 minutes and just wanted to log in to retrieve massages on am iPad, log out and compose a message and log in to send about what is people's experience with how long the 60 minutes will last? We want to email a couple times a day to check on our kids.

If you are on a ship with the O3B internet (Oasis, Allure, Quantum are all I know so far), then the internet is very fast and it should only take a few minutes each time. If you are on a ship with the slower internet, it could take much longer to download and send email. I had it take 10 minutes on Liberty last week.

If you are on a ship with the O3B internet (Oasis, Allure, Quantum are all I know so far), then the internet is very fast and it should only take a few minutes each time. If you are on a ship with the slower internet, it could take much longer to download and send email. I had it take 10 minutes on Liberty last week.

Thanks I am on Navigator.

I did just that a couple of years ago on the Carnival Dream, which had slow to slower service. I bought the 30 minute package which lasted me almost the entire trip. So I would guess the 60 min package would probably do what you want.

When we were on the Oasis, the charge for wireless connection to the Internet for a week was about $109.00. This was for one device. We could log off and then use a different device.

We were Diamond and got a $29.95 deduction.