I'll be on Emerald for the 3/29 sailing, anyone have any questions?

JasonTehGreat

Thanks. Do they have the little ship models in crystal, about three to four inches long, and if so does it have the ship's name on it? The price would be about $250, but please check it because on the Royal they sell one made of cheap glass that is much less expensive. It's generally in the boutique that sells the other crystal stuff.

If so, and if they are still available, I plan on buying one when I take her later this year. I have from four different ships.

Details about buying wine by the bottle at happy hour. It's been posted that there is a happy hour in the wheelhouse and one late in sky walker. And that you can buy one bottle and get one free to take to the dining room. I would like know if that's true on the Emerald and what bottles are available just a few or most of the ones offered by the glass.

Also are they collecting corkage after security before entering the ship.

Have a great time!

E610 sleeps 2 .

On the Princess website.....

If you look up deck plans for your ship and pick the deck it will give you the drop down option (1 to 4 pax) to put the number of passengers sailing in the cabin. It will then populate showing which cabins hold that many.

Edited by Colo Cruiser

Your welcome....

For some unknown reason they removed the symbols for 3rd and 4th HC etc from the brochure deck plans. :rolleyes:

However, the ship maps in the Cruise Atlas still have the symbols.

If you do not have a copy of the Cruise Atlas, you can download it from the Princess web site.

What movies were shown this week? Were any shown in the main theater inside?

Also, some dining questions. Was there a wait in open dining? How was the food in the MDR?

How was the ice cream?

Did you eat in any of the specialty restaurants? If so, were you pleased?

We board on the 21st for the trip to Europe!

Will be on Emerald Princess in less than 3 weeks. I remember shampoo and soap were provided in the cabin. I can't remember if lotion and conditioner were provided. If provided, were that in small bottles or in large refillable bottles? Thank you.

Will be on Emerald Princess in less than 3 weeks. I remember shampoo and soap were provided in the cabin. I can't remember if lotion and conditioner were provided. If provided, were that in small bottles or in large refillable bottles? Thank you.

New product......

Shampoo in pump bottles mounted to the wall in the shower and small disc's of soap. Lotion in a small tube.

They are bad. We now bring our own. :(

A combined shampoo/conditioner is now in a dispenser in the shower. I have yet to see one post by anybody who likes it.

There is a body wash in the shower also (and also with poor reviews), but your cabin steward can give you a soap bar for the shower if you ask (there is one already there for the sink). The current soap bar is the same diameter as the previous one, but half the thickness.

Details about buying wine by the bottle at happy hour. It's been posted that there is a happy hour in the wheelhouse and one late in sky walker. And that you can buy one bottle and get one free to take to the dining room. I would like know if that's true on the Emerald and what bottles are available just a few or most of the ones offered by the glass.

Also are they collecting corkage after security before entering the ship.

Have a great time!

I'm not sure about buying a bottle in the bar, but it's possible. I do know if you bring a bottle to the dining room they'll charge a corkage fee. There was a table to collect it at check-in but I'm not sure they did.

A combined shampoo/conditioner is now in a dispenser in the shower. I have yet to see one post by anybody who likes it.

We like the dispensers. Found them convenient and never liked the little bottles. I am sure there is quite a savings for Princess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We like the dispensers. Found them convenient and never liked the little bottles. I am sure there is quite a savings for Princes

Big savings from people who now bring their own aboard and thus do not use the Princess product.