Booking for oasis at pc

I am probably mistaken, but I thought I read somewhere that booking for Oasis leaving from Port Canaveral would open on March 30? I've looked and so far there is nothing there. Have I missed something about when the PC bookings for Oasis will begin?

thanks!

i priced two dates this morning and they have already gone up 300 and 400 each. is this normal that the prices move this quickly?

Yes, for popular cruises, I've seen this right after the cruises come out. Sometimes suites sell out in one day on really popular cruises.

Edited by clarea

i priced two dates this morning and they have already gone up 300 and 400 each. is this normal that the prices move this quickly?

Yes they do like Bob said. I was going to wait until we board the BR in 3 weeks to book but I was afraid the prices would go up by then.

Which dates?

the nov 5, 2016 and the nov 13, 2016. also can someone tell me the difference between a category c1 and c2? i'm new to rc and i don't understand their staterooms yet. we are looking at central park balcony.

The staterooms are the same size. The C1 will hold more guests and/or have a perceived better location.

so more expensive?

The C1 will usually start higher than the C2, but after a while prices depend on supply and demand. You could see C2 prices higher than C1 if there are very few C2s compared to C1s.