So it's Andy Stuart's birthday today...

zacdilone

I dunno...I kinda feel for the guy at this point. I mean, no one knows for sure who's playing what role in all these changes, do they?

Maybe I'd send him one of those "Hang in There" posters with a picture of a cat on it or something.

Happy Birthday Andy!!!

I wish you the best of luck working under this new regime; I know you always had the NCL's customer's best interest at heart.

I hope you are 'allowed' to keep on that path; it appears to be very challenging for a nice hearted person like you in what appears to be a not so customer friendly corporate leadership/management culture. :)

Lets be nice here people, it's the man's birthday.... I'd get him a his favorite cake, a great bottle of wine, probably take him out to any restaurant of his choice, maybe a nice gold watch, and some expensive cufflinks...

April fools, I wouldn't give him sh*t!! :D:D:D

Free of charge, tweets and re-tweets of the latest CC written news article - among our contacts, our friends & families contacts, and followers of the latest FeeStyle promotional offer about the unannounced Room Service fees for 8,000 unsuspecting passengers on two of its largest mega-ships this week, to help train their social media & PR department in damage control.

I checked our email inboxes and the only NCL e-spams are the ones about the 50% Reduced Deposit offers expiring soon, expiring, and being extended - no fools. To help spread the news, the better informed the general public are on NCL's "best" :rolleyes: practices - the better the odds that the customers become educated about how to be surprised on a cruise, once you step onboard with the changes.

happy birthday andy!!!

I wish you the best of luck working under this new regime; i know you always had the ncl's customer's best interest at heart.

I hope you are 'allowed' to keep on that path; it appears to be very challenging for a nice hearted person like you in what appears to be a not so customer friendly corporate leadership/management culture. :)

love👍

Happy Birthday Andy!!!

I wish you the best of luck working under this new regime; I know you always had the NCL's customer's best interest at heart.

Happy Birthday, Andy. Although I don't know you, my sentiments are reflected in the greeting I quoted.