does latitudes still give embarkation gift of chocolate covered strawberries?

moonjelly

Hello everyone,

it has been a few years since I have cruised and I wonder if NCL still does the complimentary chocolate covered strawberries on embarkation day for latitudes members?

OOps, misspelled title and can't correct, but I do know it's lattitudes

Edited by moonjelly

Let me take you back in my Time Machine - this was then on the GEM

SDC10353b.JPG

Now, everything has been scaled back a/k/a downsizing for convenience. Yes, you still a plate of chocolate covered strawberries, but no longer ribbon/wrapped with a card ( ... for environmental friendly reasons, I supposed) & not a half dozen plus, just four (4) of them last week on the Breakaway.

As for the Godvia gold box - if expected, look for a smaller box of 4 pc. instead of the 8 pc. then.

Edited by mking8288

Just got off the Star this past Sunday, and we did receive a plate of chocolate covered strawberries a couple days in to our sailing. We are only bronze Latitude members, but we sailed in a suite. So I am not sure which one of those reasons got us the strawberries.

It was because you were in a suite, you probably received plates with a few items every day, some times chocolate and some times Hors d'oeuvre (?) - mini-toasts with various "toppings".... :)

It was because you were in a suite, you probably received plates with a few items every day, some times chocolate and some times Hors d'oeuvre (?) - mini-toasts with various "toppings".... :)

They actually came separate from that. And with a note that said compliments of the Captain. I enjoyed them anyhow! :D