Holy upgrade!!

So I've heard of the "Upgrade Fairy" a few times here, but have never received the email or phone call to prove it really happens. That all changed a couple days ago when my TA called and blew our minds! We were booked in a RFS and offered the PS at no additional charge! That's right.....the Presidential Family Suite! I've seen videos on YouTube and pictures online, but to actually stay in that room is really going to spoil us! Looking forward to spreading out in this massive room and making once in a lifetime memories we'll never forget!

One week left on the countdown!

That is some serious upgrade!!!

The PS can go for over $21K on a 7 nighter, and $10k on a 4, and some..dependant on ship of course.

On Liberty PFS is on the Aft.

Excellent news

You will certainly enjoy that PS.:)

Edited by PompeySailor

How does the upgrade fairy work? Do you have to request it in advance or is it just serendipitous?

If you are a member of Crown & Anchor, you can set your upgrade preferences on Royal's website under the Profile section.

Congrats! That's a nice surprise. Now, with the extra bedrooms, you can invite a few friends to join you. Hmmm. Maybe that was their motive, after all . . .

We do expect photos though . . .:D

Congrats! That's a nice surprise. Now, with the extra bedrooms, you can invite a few friends to join you. Hmmm. Maybe that was their motive, after all . . .

We do expect photos though . . .:D

I will definitely be taking some photos! Been trying to get some last minute friends and family to join, but no such luck! We are a week from sailing so I'm not surprised. And yes...I'm sure there was some motive involved there!

So I've heard of the "Upgrade Fairy" a few times here, but have never received the email or phone call to prove it really happens. That all changed a couple days ago when my TA called and blew our minds! We were booked in a RFS and offered the PS at no additional charge! That's right.....the Presidential Family Suite! I've seen videos on YouTube and pictures online, but to actually stay in that room is really going to spoil us! Looking forward to spreading out in this massive room and making once in a lifetime memories we'll never forget!

One week left on the countdown!

Congrats on your upgrade!! We have never been blessed with a visit from the upgrade fairy, but it is great to know that she also likes suite guests!! Now I can keep my hopes up!! :)

If you are a member of Crown & Anchor, you can set your upgrade preferences on Royal's website under the Profile section.

thanks for this tip. I just set mine up and have my fingers crossed.

and congrats on the upgrade!

Edited by girlzillla

Great info I love that you can see all your cruises and dates in profile

johnstoc13, great upgrade congrats, what type of cabin had you booked??

Congratulations on the upgrade ! I've noticed RCCL has been "selling" the unsold large suites via a BINGO game on the first full day of the cruise. This is probably why the upgrade fairy is so rare on the large suites .

johnstoc13, great upgrade congrats, what type of cabin had you booked??

Royal Family Suite

Congratulations on the upgrade ! I've noticed RCCL has been "selling" the unsold large suites via a BINGO game on the first full day of the cruise. This is probably why the upgrade fairy is so rare on the large suites .

Interesting!