Closet Hangers on Dawn

carnivalman

As we all know, airlines allow up to 50 pounds per bag. Thus, every pound counts. Are there adequate closet hangers on the Dawn? If we don't have to bring hangers, so much the better. Have been on some ships/resorts where there are hardly any hangers in the closet.

As we all know, airlines allow up to 50 pounds per bag. Thus, every pound counts. Are there adequate closet hangers on the Dawn? If we don't have to bring hangers, so much the better. Have been on some ships/resorts where there are hardly any hangers in the closet.

I have never run short of hangers on the Dawn... but that being said I have no idea what your packing habits are. I've never heard it mentioned that there wasn't enough hangers in most rooms.

There will be a large number of wooden hangers in the closet in your cabin, and if you need more hangers you just ask your room steward and he will bring you as many as you need (the extra hangers will be plastic ones).

Don't bother packing hangers. Just ask your cabin steward for more if you need more.

We've always gotten by with the hangers in Dawn's closets, but I know the stewards can find you extras if needed. And no matter how much I think I've cut back on my packing I always find I've taken more than I actually needed and some outfits just aren't used:confused::confused::confused: