Slush Menu

go noles

Does anyone have a Slush menu they can post or know of a link. I can't seem to find one. Thanks in advance.

Wasn't very hard to find using the Search function here (keywords were "slush menu"), just some scanning of a thread from a review of the Equinox that had Gastrobar and Slush installed. The first link is to post #98 for the menu, the second link is to the full thread.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=43095785&postcount=98

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2051239

Thanks for posting the menu link

I liked the space better as a sun screen hut...esp now with Canyon ranch products...but we have 2 cruises booked on Equinox, so we will evidently have Slush.

would the drinks be covered on the classic package...? Saw price $10 w alcohol and $ 7 non-alc

Thanks for posting the menu link

I liked the space better as a sun screen hut...esp now with Canyon ranch products...but we have 2 cruises booked on Equinox, so we will evidently have Slush.

would the drinks be covered on the classic package...? Saw price $10 w alcohol and $ 7 non-alc

I am making the assumption that you know how a drink package works and the differences between a Classic and Premium Alcohol package. With a Classic, the cost of a drink is covered up to $8. Therefore, it is my understanding that most drinks on the menu (being over $8) can only be covered by the Premium package. It's possible that the non-alcohol drinks are covered. You can ask once on the ship.

Edited by vulcan1971

Slush is a frozen drink. Am sure you have heard of it! The frozen drinks are NOT covered in the classic drink package but you can order the same without booze and then order a shot. Last - stir!

Never heard of Slush. I'll be on the Equinox in 10 days. I'll check it out

We make this during the summer months. Very refreshing and a nice way to get happy. We use Kessler instead of Bourbon as we like tha taste better. Sometimes we use the use the whole bottle, or will float some extra on each serving. We tried many different types of booze, Crown, MM. Jack, Beam and etc. Had taste tests and everyone like the Kesslers. It has that certain bite that sets it off.

12 oz. lemonade

6 oz. can frozen orange juice

1 c. sugar

2 c. tea (1 tea bag)

6 c. water

1 1/2 c. bourbon

Mix well. Freeze for 2 hours. Stir. Let set in freezer for 24 hours. Serve in small glasses (old fashion) or paper cups with a spoon.

drink up 🍺🍻🍹🍸🍷