transportation from airport

does rccl offer transfers from and to the airport in orlando? how does it work? what are the costs?

tia

I believe they do. Last I remember, they were $37.50 per person. You would have to contact Roya directly to arrange.

Also check the Florida Departures forum for alternatives:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=495

we use Cocoa Beach Shuttle...look online...for 2 of us it was 58.00 one way...they also shuttle from terminal back to airport. You just give them your flight info.

wow, i just googled them and their yelp rating is horrific. thanks you so much for the suggestion, and i do mean that, but i think i would pass on them just from the reviews.

I believe they do. Last I remember, they were $37.50 per person. You would have to contact Roya directly to arrange.

Also check the Florida Departures forum for alternatives:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=495

thank you for your reply. i have asked several things, i'll remind you again that i am a newbie, and you have answered so many of them. i really appreciate the time you have given me. hopefully i don't bother you to much. :o

thank you again.

thank you for your reply. i have asked several things, i'll remind you again that i am a newbie, and you have answered so many of them. i really appreciate the time you have given me. hopefully i don't bother you to much. :o

thank you again.

No bother at all.

Also, we've used Cocoa Beach Shuttle and Travelynx many times, and have had no problems with either.

Depending on how many are traveling, we have always rented a car one way from the airport and the same back to the airport. Was cheaper and gave us more flexibility with stopping at stores and such. The car rental facility then transports you to the ship

I feel cruise line transfers are terribly overpriced, BUT I do realize they provide a sense of security for some people. Having said that, we have used Cortrans Shuttle Service between Orlando Airport and Port Canaveral. The owner, Jamie, was professional, courteous and punctual. And it is only $20.00 per person!

Here is his website:

http://www.cortransbus.com/html/cruise.html