Just booked Ventura for 28 days next year ...

Dorset Cruiser

Round trip Caribbean ex Southampton in January. Looked in the online brochure and no White Room - they now have/will have the restaurant that is on Britannia - Epicurean.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Edited by Dorset Cruiser

Think it is under Eric Lanlard but he is a patissiere and I love Marco's menus [emoji17]

Actually Epicurean isnt under any Celebrity Chef, a bit like Seventeen. Eric Lanlard is only responsible for afternoon tea at The Epicurean, not dinner.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Actually Epicurean isnt under any Celebrity Chef, a bit like Seventeen. Eric Lanlard is only responsible for afternoon tea at The Epicurean, not dinner.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Is that on Britannia or Ventura?

Round trip Caribbean ex Southampton in January. Looked in the online brochure and no White Room - they now have/will have the restaurant that is on Britannia - Epicurean.

Hi Dorset Cruiser,

We have this one booked as well. 28 days sounds just the job.

Hope to see you around.

Dai

I've just seen your name on the roll call...we decided to book early as well, so that we could have our cabin choice. I'm not sure we'll last that long without a little cruise somewhere, though! Probably Norway from Newcastle...

Hi - saw your name as well. Our UK passenger group died out due to lack of postings. They now have a private Facebook group but I left that one as for personal reasons. Still have Facebook friends from the original CC group though and hear some of their news but not a lot. Hope you and your husband are keeping well and enjoying your cruising.

Thanks...yes, although we're beginning to feel our age a little! He finally managed to retire last year, at 71, so we're looking at more last min cruises. :cool: We lost our dog in November, and so G booked me a surprise last minute one on Aurora, which was really good, in spite of the weather.

We're looking at last mins on Fred/C&M out of Newcastle, to fill in the big gap before Ventura....can only cope with the struggle to Southampton once a year now, we've decided. :rolleyes: