San Pedro to LAX cab rates

azgrandmax3

Four of us will need a cab from San Pedro to LAX.

Generally are their van-cabs when we exit the pier? Any idea of expected costs? Thank You in advance

There are lots of both mini vans and cars.

Approx $65 to LAX.

Edited by Colo Cruiser

We went from LAX to San Pedro a couple of weeks ago with Prime Time Shuttle. We did have reservations, but I'm not sure you would need it. Cost was $16 each one way. We had a very friendly and careful driver. Our van did stop at The Port of Long Beach to let 4 off for a Carnival Ship. Our driver dropped us off right at our ship. I would recommend the red vans. They have stations just outside of luggage area.

Four of us will need a cab from San Pedro to LAX.

Generally are their van-cabs when we exit the pier? Any idea of expected costs? Thank You in advance

$59.64 which is what I got by just typing "San Pedro to LAX cab fare" into Google.

DON

Made a reservation on Supper Shuttle in March. $17 per person and being a Saturday mrning the ride only took 25 minutes with no slow downs other than immediatly within LAX.

The Princess transfer was $34 but we had lots of time to get to LAX so didn't mind experimenting with the unknown (for us) this time to get to LAX for half the price.

Terry

Edited by AE_Collector

Supper Shuttles web site asked what your flight time was and then presented several "windows" for pick up. We chose one and I just saved the info on my iPad.

We were out a little early (30 minutes) for our pick up time and they just seemed to load everyone into the van who had made a reservation.

Terry