Can you still buy Case of Water in Barcelona Cruise Terminal?

I've read some old posts about being able to buy wine and cases of water beyond the cruise terminal in Barcelona. Is this information still current?

DH and I are sailing out in June and would love to buy a case of water for the long journey.

If anyone is sailing out of Barcelona, hope you will report back as well :D

• 1 year later...
updating this thread since it's over a year old....can you still buy a case of water in the cruise terminal prior to embarkation? If so does anyone have any idea of the cost? Thanks

How do you plan to get it on the ship since as of July 15 NCL is not letting any cases of water onto the ship? Even though you're in the terminal, you still have to go through the scanner to get onto the ship.

We have been able to put a luggage tag on a case of water for RCI in the past and it has been delivered to our cabin with no problems. I am wondering if this is still possible on RCI and if water is available at the terminal Harmony is using?

Water is still technically prohibited by RC, but they frequently don't enforce that rule. Water was available at the terminal last year when we were there.