Cozumel Pier??

Looks to be three piers in Cozumel. Does anyone know which pier Liberty docks at? Is there anything close to the pier to see?

International Pier. Shopping and Senor Frogs.

Also, about a 10 minute walk from the International Pier is the Puerta Maya pier, I think it is laid out better on the shopping part and there is Pancho's Back Yard, decent food and atmosphere.

Edited by BillB48

Also, about a 10 minute walk from the International Pier is the Puerta Maya pier, I think it is laid out better on the shopping part and there is Pancho's Back Yard, decent food and atmosphere.

Pancho's Back Yard does look good!!!! Thanks for the tip.

Just to the left of Senior Frogs is El Cid. Last time we were there it was $15/pp to use their beach/pool amenities, and that included a $10 drink voucher. They have a small snorkeling area with a sunken plane and some other wreckage, so there were quite a few fish to see.

Just to the left of Senior Frogs is El Cid. Last time we were there it was $15/pp to use their beach/pool amenities, and that included a $10 drink voucher. They have a small snorkeling area with a sunken plane and some other wreckage, so there were quite a few fish to see.

Is this by the international pier? I think there are two senor frogs.

Yes, when you exit the international pier, turn left, and El Cid is about 500 feet down the road on the left. The Cozumel webcam - http://www.webcamsdemexico.com/webcam-cozumel.html , it is located on top of el cid. In fact, I believe that is the Liberty docked there now.

Edited by orville99

Yes, it is by the international pier. And yes, there are two Senor Frogs - one is "in town" and the other is a 1/2 Senor Frogs right at the international pier.

Just past El Cid is another scuba/snorkel place called Sunset Beach which isn't bad either.