150 Central Park

For those who have eaten at 150 Central Park on Oasis, looking at the menu I noticed that it is 6 courses, however, under some of the courses is multiple items. Do you choose one of them or do get all of them? Also is it worth the extra cost?

Personally, I am not a fan. Small portions, expensive, and you have to listen to a speech about each course before you can eat. Not enjoyable at all, but there are many, many others who disagree. The food is eclectic, which I usually enjoy. But the shot glass of soup I received, although very tasty, left me wanting more. Frankly, when our party of 4 walked out after dinner, we went and had pizza - lol.

For those who have eaten at 150 Central Park on Oasis, looking at the menu I noticed that it is 6 courses, however, under some of the courses is multiple items. Do you choose one of them or do get all of them? Also is it worth the extra cost?

If multiple items are listed, you select one. As for it being worth the extra cost, that depends on you. If you like tasting dinners (many small courses, exotic foods, etc.), then you will probably find it worth the cost - the wine pairings were certainly worth the additional cost. If not, let's just say it isn't a price performer.

It is a multi course meal but the portions are a "tasting" size not overwhelming. IMO it was an excellent dining experience with wine pairings and well worth the cost.

My bad....I was thinking Chef's Table, not 150 Central Park.

We had lunch there and we had more than enough to eat. My soup was served in a bowl not a shot glass:eek:

THe food was just exquisite! I will surely go again if we do Allure.

Edited by BecciBoo

It was fantastic!! Loved the paired wines. It was worth the expense. Definitely will do again when on another big ship

Personally, I am not a fan. Small portions, expensive, and you have to listen to a speech about each course before you can eat. Not enjoyable at all, but there are many, many others who disagree. The food is eclectic, which I usually enjoy. But the shot glass of soup I received, although very tasty, left me wanting more. Frankly, when our party of 4 walked out after dinner, we went and had pizza - lol.

This sounds more like the Chef's Table.

In general I tend to be a bit of a picky eater, but I loved 150 Central Park. Each course was so flavorful.

They change the menu in the middle of the week, so we went back to enjoy the alternative menu and it was just as good as the first.

Personally, I am not a fan. Small portions, expensive, and you have to listen to a speech about each course before you can eat. Not enjoyable at all, but there are many, many others who disagree. .

We felt the same way and also understand we are in a minority. Not pleasant being talked to death betwee each course.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Forums mobile app