2016 Bookings today anyone?

Scriv

Has anyone made any bookings for 2016 today on the first day of general sale for June sailings?

Or have had their pre-registrations converted to a firm booking?

I am excitingly waiting to hear.....

Hi,

Just returned from a great week on Oceana and enquired about a fly cruise for next year. Priced it up when we got home yesterday and the site is quoting us £500 more than the price given on the ship for next August. Any ideas why?

Just booked Azura for October, I thought they were going on sale on friday and fortunately realised this morning that they were on sale today. Contacted my TA who managed to get the last accessible cabin in the grade I wanted. Now I can say I have 3 cruises booked. Happy lady. Now I can concentrate on counting down to Britannia in June.

I'm booked today for Oriana 3rd October - Music Festival at Sea. Fantastic price with the P&O discounts and extra off from the TA.

I notice many of the Oriana prices are cheaper than the other ships, must be because she's getting near to refit!

Hi there, I'm brand new to this forum and cruising in general.

We booked our first ever cruise for next year yesterday.

We are on Britannia and touring the Med from 30th July.

I'm a little anxious as we have an obstructed balcony on G-Deck.

We have 2 Autistic children so imagine we will be spending quite a bit of time on the balcony so hope its not too bad!

Hi there, I'm brand new to this forum and cruising in general.

We booked our first ever cruise for next year yesterday.

We are on Britannia and touring the Med from 30th July.

I'm a little anxious as we have an obstructed balcony on G-Deck.

We have 2 Autistic children so imagine we will be spending quite a bit of time on the balcony so hope its not too bad!

Welcome - I hope you have read all the reviews on here about Britannia? I haven't been on her yet but it seems the balconies are very small compared to other ships. I hope you enjoy the cruise - what made you chose such a large ship for your first one?

Welcome - I hope you have read all the reviews on here about Britannia? I haven't been on her yet but it seems the balconies are very small compared to other ships. I hope you enjoy the cruise - what made you chose such a large ship for your first one?

Hi - I have read a lot of reviews and what I saw was generally a mixed bag.

Having never cruised before and having no frame of reference I based the booking more on itinerary and dates. (That and the fact that my head was starting to hurt from all of the information!)

The Britannia video reviews on here by a lady called Jo were a great help so at least we know what we are getting into to a degree.

I preregistered a couple of weeks ago for Aurora's cruise to the eastern Med in November, 2016. I did that because I wanted a single cabin, and Aurora only has four. Promptly at 8:35 this morning a very pleasant lady from P&O rang to confirm my booking and to say that the email was on its way. Given that today is the first day that November's cruises go on sale, she could hardly have been more prompt. I chose the cruise because it features lots of interesting destinations that I haven't visited before, including Naples, Athens, Ephesus and Rhodes.

Edited by jh1809

I booked the same Oriana cruise as Jean last week. The prices for her longer cruises are very good indeed - £1275 for a 19 night cruise plus OBC, and four new ports to me. Some interesting itineraries out there next year.

Hi - I have read a lot of reviews and what I saw was generally a mixed bag.

Having never cruised before and having no frame of reference I based the booking more on itinerary and dates. (That and the fact that my head was starting to hurt from all of the information!)

The Britannia video reviews on here by a lady called Jo were a great help so at least we know what we are getting into to a degree.

I was just interested - at least you have done your research. It's amazing how many people have no idea what to expect and then moan constantly! I really hope you enjoy it - it sounds like a slightly different experience to a smaller ship. I would like to try Britannia but my husband is put off by the lift situation!

Yes Sue and it's a Music Festival at Sea, so there will be a passenger choir which we all love.

Oriana has some problems, but we like her.

we were on her in November and no problems, I'm amazed how many moans there are about her. Would love to try her for a longer/warmer cruise! As Sharon says there are some interesting itineries next year.

I was just interested - at least you have done your research. It's amazing how many people have no idea what to expect and then moan constantly! I really hope you enjoy it - it sounds like a slightly different experience to a smaller ship. I would like to try Britannia but my husband is put off by the lift situation!

Compared to our usual UK holidays I'm sure the whole experience will be amazing and we don't tend to get hung up on the negatives anyway.

Just a shame we've go to wait around 15 months for it!

Managed to get my cabin on Azura for the 23rd December 2016. New Orleans here we come!!!

Price was so much cheaper than last Xmas on the Ventura. However prices have gone up in the last hour,:)

Us too ... See you there hooked cruiser ! Wasn't sure it was any cheaper than previous Christmas & new year cruises but nit bothered , so looking forward to the new itinerary! :)