First Celebrity cruise!! Tell me about C3, Concierge Class cabin

albether7

This will be the same size as a standard balcony stateroom.

The Concierge Class amenities are valued by some, but derided by others. You'll get a bottle of sparkling wine, some nicer robes, shower gel in addition to bath soap, afternoon canapés, and a few other amenities.

You'll get more points toward Captain's Club status in a Concierge stateroom than in a standard verandah.

They are currently having a promotion that gives you one perk for a balcony, or three perks for a concierge or higher cabin. The perks are $300 obc (for 7 night cruise), prepaid gratuities, and the classic beverage package. For me, the additional cost of the concierge cabin "paid for itself" by the added perks.

The other benefits previously mentioned (extra captains club credit, canapés, sparkling wine, bathrobes) are nice but not the decision point - FOR ME. Each person is different and may value things differently. Also, the concierge cabins are in "better" locations than regular balcony cabins (higher, near elevators, etc).

My TA was able to use their group rates to get me a concierge cabin at the same rate as a 2A. Sold!

Agree with the above about the perks. Just did my first C3 last week. I have to say, I really enjoyed the balcony foot stools and the afternoon canapes. Would I have paid extra for them without the 123GO perks? No. But did enjoy them nonetheless!!