UBP Sticker

sadiecat

Dumb question, but is the UBP sticker on your key card when you get it at check in or do you have to go somewhere to get it?

Both can happen. If it is not on your key card (Freestyle card), you should be able to get it from any bar.

Edited by Demonyte

Both UDP and UBP stickers were on our card at check-in at Miami in May, but then in Miami in November, only UDP sticker was on at check-in and we had to get UBP sticker at a station on the ship. So you just don't know.

Edited by LrgPizza

Actually, on the Dawn in January, we had to line up at the sake bar to get our stickers (we were in a suite).

Some people are reporting that it was already on their card when they checked it, too.

Couldn't/wouldn't the concierge get the sticker for you?

Couldn't/wouldn't the concierge get the sticker for you?

I'm sure it was possible. Didn't ask - just went and got it. The cards with the details were in the suite, so we just picked them up and got in line. No big deal.

First day on the ship, I'm pretty certain the concierge had a lot to do and I'm MORE than capable of getting a couple stickers on my own!