Future cruise sales on Navigator?

Since now the LA and future cruise sales are two different positions, I would like to know if the future cruise salesperson is still located on Deck 6 on NOS. And where is the LA now located, please?

Edited by 39august

I hope you will take this in the spirit intended, but where did you hear the Loyalty Ambassador and future sales are two different things?

Actually, I think they always have been. Loyalty Ambassador is a title and Future sales is one part of their responsibilities. I know on Allure the LA has a staff who also work the next cruise desk. I haven't been on Navigator since 2009, but I think the deck plans still show it in the same place.

I hope you will take this in the spirit intended, but where did you hear the Loyalty Ambassador and future sales are two different things?

Actually, I think they always have been. Loyalty Ambassador is a title and Future sales is one part of their responsibilities. I know on Allure the LA has a staff who also work the next cruise desk. I haven't been on Navigator since 2009, but I think the deck plans still show it in the same place.

It's just been recently announced. We heard it on Liberty last month, and I thought it was to go into effect very soon, maybe even by now.

just announced within the last couple of weeks.

since this is so new you will need to wait until you board to find out where, if anywhere, things have been moved.

I was on Navigator on the March 22 cruise. At the beginning of the cruise Analiza was the LA/Next Cruise Sales Director. On March 24 the position WAS split. Analiza is now the Next Cruise Sales Director. The desk is still on Deck 6 aft. Kelley is now the Loyalty Ambassador. At that time the office was on Deck 2, but that may have changed.

I was on Navigator on the March 22 cruise. At the beginning of the cruise Analiza was the LA/Next Cruise Sales Director. On March 24 the position WAS split. Analiza is now the Next Cruise Sales Director. The desk is still on Deck 6 aft. Kelley is now the Loyalty Ambassador. At that time the office was on Deck 2, but that may have changed.

We were on the Navigator on the March 29th sailing and as ARCruisinNana posted this is split now. Analiza is the Next cruise sales director and she was fabulous, deck 6. The C and A Loyalty ambassador desk was on deck 2, we visited it for question so it is down there.