Coffee card?

MommyJamiex4

I love the coffee card! I just wanted to add that if you want to get a really great cup of brewed coffee, they have some premium coffee beans like Jamaican Blue Mountain that you can order but it uses a punch. My husband got a card just for the unlimited brewed coffee and I was planning on using his punches for lattes but then he saw the canisters of the good stuff behind the counter. He used up his punches on premium brewed coffee.

We always get two coffee cards (exchanged for mini bar) and I am not a coffee drinker.

My DH orders any coffees he likes and my card allows me to get hot or cold chocolate drinks with no hole punched, which I love.

He always manages to use up both cards during our cruise on coffee often getting a take away coffee to bring up to the top deck.

Looking to book a cruise on the Caribbean Princess, and I will be buying the beverage package. If my OH purchases the coffee card, will she be able to use it to obtain premium teas in the majority of the bars/lounges, or is it mainly just the International Cafe? She doesn't really drink much alcohol or soda.

Looking to book a cruise on the Caribbean Princess, and I will be buying the beverage package. If my OH purchases the coffee card, will she be able to use it to obtain premium teas in the majority of the bars/lounges, or is it mainly just the International Cafe? She doesn't really drink much alcohol or soda.

The IC.

Yes they still have the coffee card. On the Royal you could also use it one place in Horizon Buffet area. Any punches not used can be used on another cruise.

Never heard of BOGO coffee cards. You just need one. They punch it each time it is used. Nice to have fresh brewed coffee instead of the awful syrup coffee everywhere else.

Amen to that first time we got it was 2011 they did not punch it for regular cup only special coffees. Is that the same?

Amen to that first time we got it was 2011 they did not punch it for regular cup only special coffees. Is that the same?

Right. Unlimited fresh-brewed at the area near the International Cafe without any punches to the card.

Whether the coffee card is worth it depends on your coffee drinking habits. I generally drink two large cappuccinos a day, so for me the savings are good. Just purchased one for my upcoming cruise and have 3 punches left from my last cruise.

On the Diamond in October, which I understand does not have an IC - what do you get for a coffee card?

Am I right in thinking that the unlimited brewed coffee people are talking about is better quality than what you can get in the buffet area, unlimited hot chocolates and iced coffees, and of course espresso's lattes etc at a slightly discounted rate. What about teas, are they a 'hole punch'.

I am asking because my DH is a big coffee drinker and we are both big tea drinkers but if I get my DH a card and the only decent coffee he can get is an espresso, we will be spending a fortune on coffee cards :D I am also looking at getting the Unlimited Soda and More Package, which covers me for hot chocolates which I can drink instead of coffee (unless they make it sickly sweet like they do on HAL).

Thanks

On the Diamond in October, which I understand does not have an IC - what do you get for a coffee card?

Am I right in thinking that the unlimited brewed coffee people are talking about is better quality than what you can get in the buffet area, unlimited hot chocolates and iced coffees, and of course espresso's lattes etc at a slightly discounted rate. What about teas, are they a 'hole punch'.

The coffee card has 15 punches for specialty coffee drinks and unlimited fresh brewed for the card holder. Approx $31

We found on the last couple of cruises that even the fresh brewed in the IC has not been that good. We don't mind the free ships coffee especially in the DR. We are not big coffee drinkers. But I was surprised at the lack of quality of the fresh brewed on our Emerald cruise at the IC in March. :(

Same as on the ships with an IC.

On the Diamond you would get your beverages using the card at the Lobby Bar on deck 5.

On the Diamond, specialty coffees were also available on deck 14, at one of the bars (Calyso Cove?)

Thanks for that it is a big issue for my darling, getting her tea.