Is there a place to hang a shoe bag in Oasis cabins??

Eve

I'm referring to shoe bag with clear pockets that has a hook at the top. We've brought these on other ships and use them to store small items as well as to have a convenient repository for our room keys upon coming into our rooms. I was wondering if there is a hook somewhere to hang it from.

I've never been on Oasis so I can't say for sure what might be available for hanging things, but you can always bring those Command hooks (I think 3M makes them) that attach to the wall and easily come off when you leave. I always bring a few of those and they work great.

I'm referring to shoe bag with clear pockets that has a hook at the top. We've brought these on other ships and use them to store small items as well as to have a convenient repository for our room keys upon coming into our rooms. I was wondering if there is a hook somewhere to hang it from.

We were recently on the Oasis and always travel with the shoe bag :D. The hooks fit nicely over the bathroom door, which is where we use it. When the door is shut, it's out of sight. Never go on a cruise without one!

Also, magnetic hooks would work on the metal doors.

Maybe I've had the wrong kind of magnetic hooks, but the ones I've tried to use wouldn't hold much weight at all - they kept sliding to the floor. The 3M Command hooks seemed to hold more.

But magnets (hooks or just plain magnets) are great for putting papers on the wall at eye height so you can't forget them. Tickets, Cruise Compass, stuff like that - stick them on the back of the door and you can't miss 'em.

First cruise took one with us.

After that we were able to place everything neatly (:eek:) around the sink.

For us it took too much travel room.

Enjoy we did at first.

Edited by Lionesss