3,000+ Photos of Eurodam

Editor Colleen

I like the site also but stand by my comment that the photos are not "professional". If you look at the pictures of the bathrooms in every stateroom you will see a picture of the photographer in the mirror and THAT is something a professional would NEVER do. The lighting, or lack of such, in most pictures of common areas is also very amateurish. Having said that, the site is still a great resource and a good effort, but professional it is not.

I totally agree. This also makes sense of some things around here. Lots of enthusiastic posts hòwever.

Since some of those photos are watermarked, it's safe to assume that Cruise Critic has secured the proper permissions and/or paid the license fees, right?

In post 15 op states that cuise critics hired photographers to take the picftures

We've got big news here at Cruise Critic! We're excited to announce the launch of a professional photo album (including some cabin panoramas) for Eurodam. We've added literally thousands of photos to our site, and we'd love it if you could check them out and give us your feedback.

Check out photos from Eurodam

Want more? We've also added photos for Norwegian's Pride of America and Norwegian Sky, as well as Princess' Regal Princess.

Enjoy!

Colleen

Please accept the apologies from me, and I am sure most other CC members, for the insults regarding the quality of the photography displayed on this new addittion to CC.

I was saddened to see that someone could insult them and you, as a Managing Editor of CC so blatantly:(

I guess some people do not realize that to get some good pics of bathrooms on HAL is nigh onto impossible.

I shall leave it at that and again give you a HUGE THUMBS UP for the GREAT JOB!!!

Joanie

Please accept the apologies from me, and I am sure most other CC members, for the insults regarding the quality of the photography displayed on this new addittion to CC.

I was saddened to see that someone could insult them and you, as a Managing Editor of CC so blatantly:(

I guess some people do not realize that to get some good pics of bathrooms on HAL is nigh onto impossible.

I shall leave it at that and again give you a HUGE THUMBS UP for the GREAT JOB!!!

Joanie

Thank you so much, Joanie. It means so much that the photos are appreciated. We are so excited about this project! Don't worry; I am not at all insulted. I truly welcome all feedback. It only helps us get better. Enjoy these photos (and more to come!)

Colleen

Thank you so much, Joanie. It means so much that the photos are appreciated. We are so excited about this project! Don't worry; I am not at all insulted. I truly welcome all feedback. It only helps us get better. Enjoy these photos (and more to come!)

Colleen

I will enjoy:)

Glad to see that there is now a PERMANENT ANNOUNCEMENT posted by LauraS listing all of the ships that have the photos you all commissioned:)

Only one thing left for me to say.......LOVE-It-heart-Button.jpg.bdf34a86f3bfd143f8a3b8d239b7de28.jpg

Joanie

I will enjoy:)

Glad to see that there is now a PERMANENT ANNOUNCEMENT posted by LauraS listing all of the ships that have the photos you all commissioned:)

Only one thing left for me to say.......[ATTACH]347714[/ATTACH]

Joanie

Joanie!

Thank you.

So glad to have you on the CC board! Not just for this which I agree 100% but I have learned so much from you on so many of our cruises with HAL!

Denise

I like the site also but stand by my comment that the photos are not "professional". If you look at the pictures of the bathrooms in every stateroom you will see a picture of the photographer in the mirror and THAT is something a professional would NEVER do. The lighting, or lack of such, in most pictures of common areas is also very amateurish. Having said that, the site is still a great resource and a good effort, but professional it is not.

You are quite correct. The photos while nice, do not rise to the level of professional photography. I also notice the photographers shadow in some of the deck pictures. These photos are advanced amateur at best.

If C.C. did in fact pay a "professional", you should get your money back!

Edited by HamOp

Hi

Thanks for the wonderful photo's No I way I could take photo's of the cabins like this. I could give two hoots if the shadow of the photographer was seen in the photo's. Wow I can't wait to see other ships. Wow If I was even in that suite. I think I died and went to heaven.

I am also afraid to try another cruise line. I love the crew.

Mary

I will echo what others have said... this is a delightful resource. I just spent the last few minutes enjoying the lovely photos. I plan on returning (again and again) to do more looking around.

Edited by LSEA

Thanks for all the hard work assembling these wonderful photos. They are awesome. I find it hilarious that anyone could be critical of such wonderful photographs. I guess some are destined to find the glass always half empty , rather than half full. Thanks again for all the wonderful pictures.