Just off Oasis 4/25...

Hi!

We were on the Oasis April 18 - 25. I have to admit I was a little skeptical after reading reviews on how crowded the ship is and other things, BUT this was a great cruise!! :D

From getting on board the ship to disembarking, we had absolutely no problems or complaints at all. We are not real picky people so little things don't bother us, but there wasn't even any little things at all to complain about!

No waits for the elevator, food was great everywhere we went, drink service at pool wasn't the best, but the bar was close enough to walk over yourself, the ship is beautiful and I still was getting lost at the end of the cruise, but it was fun to wander around! Cabin attendant and dinner waiters were great!

I'll do a more detailed review under the review section. Back at work now and I'm swamped. I can't believe it's over! We also booked another cruise for June 2016 on the Anthem of the Seas to Bermuda. :D But I would go back on the Oasis in a second!!!

Hi!

We were on the Oasis April 18 - 25. I have to admit I was a little skeptical after reading reviews on how crowded the ship is and other things, BUT this was a great cruise!! :D

From getting on board the ship to disembarking, we had absolutely no problems or complaints at all. We are not real picky people so little things don't bother us, but there wasn't even any little things at all to complain about!

No waits for the elevator, food was great everywhere we went, drink service at pool wasn't the best, but the bar was close enough to walk over yourself, the ship is beautiful and I still was getting lost at the end of the cruise, but it was fun to wander around! Cabin attendant and dinner waiters were great!

I'll do a more detailed review under the review section. Back at work now and I'm swamped. I can't believe it's over! We also booked another cruise for June 2016 on the Anthem of the Seas to Bermuda. :D But I would go back on the Oasis in a second!!!

Great to hear! We're on her May 23, and I was also worried about reviews (I know, I know, take them like a grain of salt...:p), so I'm glad to hear you had a great time. We also aren't picky, so I'm thinking we'll come back feeling the same way as you! :D

Completely different take on the exact cruise Bird82 took. Different strokes....

Royal Girl - your public eagerly awaits your review! :)

That's exactly what I was thinking as I read it. Same week, same ship... two completely different reviews.

My DH and I were on this cruise, too - definitely not sold out - many cabins near us on deck 14 were empty. Not overrun with kids - a first for us as our son is in college and did his own thing on his break. I did notice that there are definitely not as many waiters hawking drinks by the pools.

The worst lines were for dinner - tried to switch from MTD to 6:00 pm seating and could not. Travel agent forgot to put a time in for us when booking.

And the weather could not have been more perfect - exactly 5 minutes of rain on Friday - that was it!

Hi!

My niece and I are going on the Oasis in Aug. Thanks for review.