Anyone booked on the harmony yet?

Last night I just booked our family on Harmony of the Seas for December 17, 2016 sailing our of Ft. Lauderdale.... So very excited, it was more reasonable than I thought and was told it was because it came back on Christmas eve, but it was so reasonable that we got a Royal Family Suite... the very same suite the very next week is over 11K MORE! First SUITE and on an AWESOME amazing new ship! Would love to chat with others sailing on her before of with me.. She goes in the water in June 2016 in Europe... very exciting, but wishing could gather info like on other ships... guess I'll have to learn patience!

Stacey

Hope to book a med cruise in summer 2016 , if the prices drop.

they are way to high (for us at the moment)

we always book 13-14 cruises , the prices for the harmony (7 nights ) are not much less than a 14 nighter for our usual august trips.

will probably sail out of Rome and have a 7 night driving holiday either before or after.

Last night I just booked our family on Harmony of the Seas for December 17, 2016 sailing our of Ft. Lauderdale.... So very excited, it was more reasonable than I thought and was told it was because it came back on Christmas eve, but it was so reasonable that we got a Royal Family Suite... the very same suite the very next week is over 11K MORE! First SUITE and on an AWESOME amazing new ship! Would love to chat with others sailing on her before of with me.. She goes in the water in June 2016 in Europe... very exciting, but wishing could gather info like on other ships... guess I'll have to learn patience!

Stacey

I have that cruise on my watch list. The cruises that week are great deals as the kids (at least in Ontario) are out of school. I am currently booked on the 6 day Freedom $2500 CDN for 2 cabins but if the Harmony drops in price I will change to her.

Hope to book a med cruise in summer 2016 , if the prices drop.

they are way to high (for us at the moment)

we always book 13-14 cruises , the prices for the harmony (7 nights ) are not much less than a 14 nighter for our usual august trips.

will probably sail out of Rome and have a 7 night driving holiday either before or after.

The price I have is only $400 more than I'm paying for the Allure next January. Maybe I'm naïve but I thought that was pretty good. Also, if a lower price comes available I was under the impression from RCI that I could rebook at the lower price.

Marie :confused:

I have that cruise on my watch list. The cruises that week are great deals as the kids (at least in Ontario) are out of school. I am currently booked on the 6 day Freedom $2500 CDN for 2 cabins but if the Harmony drops in price I will change to her.

How do you get on that watch list for price drops...

we are booked but if price drops any we can get that price :)

Cruise Critic has a price drop page:

http://www.cruisecritic.com/price-drop/?src=nav

I was waiting and hoping you would chime in Bob... Funny, I've never met you but feel like I have... Thanks for the info.... I know you have lots of cruising experience... This is our first time even in a suite and we are on cloud 9. We will be in the Royal Family? Whats the suite life like? I know cruisers have all kinds of tips and tidbits on suites but I am clueless on w here to find it

Stacey

I was waiting and hoping you would chime in Bob... Funny, I've never met you but feel like I have... Thanks for the info.... I know you have lots of cruising experience... This is our first time even in a suite and we are on cloud 9. We will be in the Royal Family? Whats the suite life like? I know cruisers have all kinds of tips and tidbits on suites but I am clueless on w here to find it

Stacey

Here are the suite perks:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/contentWithHero.do?pagename=enhanced_program_for_suite_guests

Enjoy!

Edited by clarea

Thanks soooo much for this! Awesome!

YW. On Harmony as a suites guest you will have a gold seapass card and have access to the coastal kitchen and suite lounge and get reserved seating for all shows but the comedy club.

Just booked on Harmony for Sept next year. Got a reasonable price that included drinks package, plus a bit of extra discount from TA. There are 6 of us going so we may give the drinks package lots of use. :)

Apparently the Harmony is very similar to the Allure so have a look at her for an idea of what to expect.

Edited by W and W
Added info

Just booked on Harmony for Sept next year. Got a reasonable price that included drinks package, plus a bit of extra discount from TA. There are 6 of us going so we may give the drinks package lots of use. :)

Apparently the Harmony is very similar to the Allure so have a look at her for an idea of what to expect.

WOW! Included drink package? May I ask when you booked... I looked at this everyday for a week and then booked last night and no one ever mentioned a drink package....

YW. On Harmony as a suites guest you will have a gold seapass card and have access to the coastal kitchen and suite lounge and get reserved seating for all shows but the comedy club.

Thanks Setsail... where do you get your information? I'm not very good with my research obviously.

Lots of info on royals site

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/quantumoftheseas/dining/restaurants/coastal-kitchen/

Check out the deck plans to see everything that's on the ship

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/ships/class/ship/home.do?shipClassCode=OA&shipCode=HM&br=R

Suite Lounge

Guests staying in Grand Suite-level rooms and higher enjoy access to this lounge serving complimentary continental breakfast and evening drinks.

The SL is open all day by the way

Edited by setsail

Lots of info on royals site

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/quantumoftheseas/dining/restaurants/coastal-kitchen/

Check out the deck plans to see everything that's on the ship

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/ships/class/ship/home.do?shipClassCode=OA&shipCode=HM&br=R

Suite Lounge

Guests staying in Grand Suite-level rooms and higher enjoy access to this lounge serving complimentary continental breakfast and evening drinks.

The SL is open all day by the way

Thanks for taking the time to send me the links... I have seen these two.... seems like many things people are talking about with the Harmony and I don't see where they get it all.... What is available in the SL during the day?

Sept. 15, 2016 is the cruise I have on 24 hr. hold. Thought the price was reasonable especially with the drink package discount. Wish we could afford a suite but so long as we have a balcony we'll be happy. Which side is better for a Mediterranean cruise, port or starboard? Right now we've chosen the port side. :)