Skagway Avis relocated

Tee & Chilli

The email said located on 3rd and Spring St, room 400 of the Westmark Hotel.

Well, actually 3rd and Spring is exactly where the office was located when we rented in 2012. Not sure of the room, but I do recall it being part of a hotel, or motel.

I received an email today from Avis letting me know they moved with directions attached. I emailed them to see how far it was from where the ship docks and they responded right away and said 3-4 blocks. They let me know that there is a $2.00 "smart bus" if we felt we couldn't walk the distance (which is not a problem).

this is the same location. They may be in another room at the Westmark? Either way, simple to find and there will be a sign.

I rather suspect, since the Westmark closes in the winter, that is location "change" is only from their winter location. The lot is still going to be on Spring.

this is the same location. They may be in another room at the Westmark? Either way, simple to find and there will be a sign.

I rather suspect, since the Westmark closes in the winter, that is location "change" is only from their winter location. The lot is still going to be on Spring.

I got the same EMAIL yesterday and came to the same conclusion. The original reservation indicated our pick up location would be at 3rd Ave & Spring St., so the only 'change' contained in the EMAIL was a notation of a room number at the Hotel.

The attachment to the EMAIL was nice to get.