Allure preparing for dry dock

Can you tell us if the menus have changed in MDR or are they the same as before, I thought they might have implemented some form of dynamic dining.

Has the Teppanyaki been installed.

An overview of all the changes would be great.

Is the wifi the new one as on the Anthem, what is the cost.

Thanks for the info. :)

Poor Craig

We are all keen to know everything :o, hope you get some time to relax and enjoy your cruise.

Am looking forward to all the news on everything as and when you have the time to post them.

ship is looking and feeling great and refreshed. Dining venues changed names but still trad / my time . No musical on this 5 day cruise

hi craig, hope you have a great cruise. Can you advise if the main dinning rooms are still three separate decks and if traditional is still same reg. Two times each evening. Thanks in advance

hi craig, hope you have a great cruise. Can you advise if the main dinning rooms are still three separate decks and if traditional is still same reg. Two times each evening. Thanks in advance

Yep. So deck 3 called American icon but is mytime. Chic and grande on 4 and 5 with two sittings. Dynamic dining not until end of year.

Without being onboard, yes, still Traditional 2 times a night with MTD, the dining room is still split but should be decorated differently on each level

No. No RFID, no virtual balconies and royal IQ app doesn't work

Wow. You would have thought they would have got this working and installed in time for Dynamic dining, and the RFID makes things a whole lot easier. To me it seems like a bit of a wasted 2 weeks.

Wow. You would have thought they would have got this working and installed in time for Dynamic dining, and the RFID makes things a whole lot easier. To me it seems like a bit of a wasted 2 weeks.

why !!! what have I missed ??

why !!! what have I missed ??

Well the only change that's actually alright is the changing of Rita's to Sabor. Now any other changes that they want to/have to make (Royal IQ, RFID cards, waterslides, virtual balconies etc) to ensure Allure is one of the best in the fleet they will have to do during cruises or wait 5 years for the next dry dock, seems really inconvenient to not implement the simplest of things (RFID, Royal IQ, Virtual Balconies) during this dry dock