MS Maasdam - Sail Away - May 1

Yay, I'm back, and finally got a picture on the webcam. First I had to download a new Flash player, and then it took forever to decide to change from black to Maasdam!

White trucks are here!

Edited by Vict0riann

Not being a mariner, (landlocked on the frozen tundra), I don't know the rules, but when traveling through a channel like the one we see on the webcam, are there rules about staying to port or starboard or centre? People seem to come through willy-nilly, just wherever their little hearts desire. And, are there speed limits, cause some of those little boats just zip by.

Smooth Sailing! :) :) :)

Pilot is now onboard, gangway just now pulled in, they're getting ready to go. Lines have now been let go

To ger77: that's the Intracoastal Waterway.

COLOR]

Edited by Diver2014

Anybody know where you can get the giant hand? We've been looking, but the giant hands we've found have all been pretty small & pathetic.

Toast to POA. Some party or craft stores have them. Don't know what stores are in your area.

Not being a mariner, (landlocked on the frozen tundra), I don't know the rules, but when traveling through a channel like the one we see on the webcam, are there rules about staying to port or starboard or centre? People seem to come through willy-nilly, just wherever their little hearts desire. And, are there speed limits, cause some of those little boats just zip by.

Smooth Sailing! :) :) :)

There certainly are rules but many smaller boats don't tale much notice.