B2B carry on wine question

We are doing a B2B on Pride starting next week. :D Will we be able to carry on TWO bottles of wine/pp for the 2 week cruise or do we have to debark between cruises and go to the liquor store. :confused::( We will be staying at a hotel day before the cruise and our car will be parked there so won't have transportation. TIA

We are doing a B2B on Pride starting next week. :D Will we be able to carry on TWO bottles of wine/pp for the 2 week cruise or do we have to debark between cruises and go to the liquor store. :confused::( We will be staying at a hotel day before the cruise and our car will be parked there so won't have transportation. TIA

With a b2b, you can bring them on, but they will take them from you. Then, you can get them back at the end of the week, for the next leg of the trip.

With a b2b, you can bring them on, but they will take them from you. Then, you can get them back at the end of the week, for the next leg of the trip.

That's not the experience we've had on the four B2B's we've done.

We've brought four bottles of wine/champagne when boarding for the first cruise, but needed to provide security a copy of the second cruise boarding pass. One time we needed to get a supervisor involved, but all went fine.

That's not the experience we've had on the four B2B's we've done.

We've brought four bottles of wine/champagne when boarding for the first cruise, but needed to provide security a copy of the second cruise boarding pass. One time we needed to get a supervisor involved, but all went fine.

This has been our experience also. Definitely had to ask for a supervisor when we each brought 4 bottles of wine on a b2b2b2b. We were allowed to take them to our stateroom so needless to say....in port I would buy some more and have it delivered at the end of the cruise for the next cruise if I ran out.:D:D

I always make sure and have my boarding pass for each cruise.

Edited by ready2cruzagain

Also you can buy liquor the last night from the Fun Shop and bring it to your room for the following week. We always do this on a b2b. :D

I think we are going to try this for our upcoming B2B. :D:D:D

Okay, thanks for the advice everyone. I am going to bring 2 weeks worth and we will definitely have our boarding passes for both cruises and will keep our fingers crossed it all goes smoothly! :p

Also you can buy liquor the last night from the Fun Shop and bring it to your room for the following week. We always do this on a b2b. :D

I can picture myself sitting on my balcony looking at the moon and stars with a glass of Sheridans. :);) Ah, the good life! :D:p