Question about Drink packages on Oasis re: coffee

Can I order a regular coffee and a shot of baileys? Would that be okay with the premium package? Also, does anyone know if the premium package can be used on Labadee?

Yes and yes. Regular coffee and decaf coffee are included for all guests. Shots of bailey's, either pay as you go, or in a package, are not coffee.

All beverage packages work on the private RCI ports.

But you can't get an Irish a Coffee, the same thing but already mixed together. HaHaHa. :confused:

WOW, and not in a good way... Can't believe I've spent $$$ for the Premium package and will have to pay extra for a shot of espresso at dinner :mad:

I can understand Starbucks, Lattes, Fraps and all those crazy concoctions - but an espresso WOW :eek:

Upgrade to Ultimate and you'll be all set

Just mix it together yourself. Problem solved.:)

I'm sure there will be many a time doing just that ;)

Just one more question and I'll stop beating this dead horse - how much is a cup of espresso in the MDR or specialty restaurants? I won't upgrade to the Ultimate package for 1 cup of espresso after dinner for 7 nights

Just one more question and I'll stop beating this dead horse - how much is a cup of espresso in the MDR or specialty restaurants? I won't upgrade to the Ultimate package for 1 cup of espresso after dinner for 7 nights

I don't know for sure, but other specialty coffees are in the $4 to $5 range.

Espresso after dinner is about $3 bucks, or at least was so this past fall. With recent price changes, it may be slightly more..

Again, it contains coffee, so no.

CC members are saying Irish Coffee is not included in the Premium Package. I contacted RCCL customer service and they said that any alcoholic coffee drinks are included. They did say that if the Irish coffee is over $12 we would have to pay the difference.

CC members are saying Irish Coffee is not included in the Premium Package. I contacted RCCL customer service and they said that any alcoholic coffee drinks are included. They did say that if the Irish coffee is over $12 we would have to pay the difference.

Thanks for checking on this for all of us. This is great news!!

How wonderful that you did this checking - you rock

If we ever are on the same ship at the same time, I'll buy you a glass of champagne

I was pretty sure that baileys and coffee was for sure included last time we went and used drink package but at that time there was only the one not an ultimate. Probably coffee works the same as red bull.... You can get coffee drinks that have alcohol in but not just coffee (espresso latte or mocha) when we went I could have all the red bull and vodka drinks I wanted but could not get just a red bull ...not included.

• 3 weeks later...
How do the prices at the Starbucks compare to the land based restaurants?

On our April 19, 2015 sailing on ALLURE...the Starbucks pricing was the same or very similar to our local Starbucks. No sticker shock for being a captive customer.