Lost and Found

Just wondering if anyone knows of an e-mail address to ask about an item left on the ship. We were on Jewel last week and we left a pair of flip flops. Not a huge deal, but maybe it is worth a shot to at least inquire. Any advice would be appreciated.

Just wondering if anyone knows of an e-mail address to ask about an item left on the ship. We were on Jewel last week and we left a pair of flip flops. Not a huge deal, but maybe it is worth a shot to at least inquire. Any advice would be appreciated.

Here is the number to Post Cruise Questions 1-800-256-6649.

GOOD LUCK! Their "Lost and Found" department is pretty much non existant. RCCL and no one else could CARE LESS about anything that is left on board. Period. They are cleaning 2000 rooms and dont give a $$$$ about what might have been left behind. There are rare exaples of "lost and found" success stories but they are rare.

Several years ago, my husband packed his pants that I left out for him to wear off the ship the next morning. When he discovered what he did, I called guest services and ask if the had any in lost and found. They said they had no lost and found. That was on the Explorer. Not sure if it's that way on all ships or not.

Gwen ☺

I also have a number that might help.

Guest claims/lost and found 305-539-8101.

This was on a card given to me by guest services on Freedom when I was trying to help a fellow pax who had left items locked in the safe.

GOOD LUCK! Their "Lost and Found" department is pretty much non existant. RCCL and no one else could CARE LESS about anything that is left on board. Period. They are cleaning 2000 rooms and dont give a $$$$ about what might have been left behind. There are rare exaples of "lost and found" success stories but they are rare.

:( Agree.....my son left a pair of Nike slides by the flowrider, went back about 1/2 hour later, but I guess someone got a pair for themselves as nothing was ever turned in....the guys at the sports deck did look around their office/check in area and we also checked with guest services but to no avail......the girl at guest services said honestly, if people lose something, it's rare to get it back......oh well - in all our cruises, this was the only time, but still......maybe it was more of a "wish people would be honest and turn found items in" instead of keeping for themselves.......:(

We left a fitted bright blue crib sheet (we had taken for the pack-n-play) and a Nordstroms baby blanket...contacted lost-n-found...only response was a form letter...sorry :(

Lost and Found on the Adventure Of The Seas worked for me. Left my Camera in one of the public bathrooms. Half hour later I realized I didn’t have my camera. Retraced my footsteps but no camera. Reported it to Guest Relations. Went back to GR an hour later and my camera was turned in to them. Sometimes…

IF, and that's a big "IF" the item did make it's way to "lost and found" at the desk, it will go in a package (or what they call the 'bullet") to shoreside offices with that voyage date/number. But often, these loose items just get put in the trash bag, and if no one grabs them, the hit the infamous "incinerator room"