Port Canaveral Parking Suggestions

I would not leave my car parked in a hotel lot for a week. The hotel will not take responsibility for any damages, thefts & will not provide security on your vehicle.

Neither will Port Authority.

We always use Park N Cruise. It's reasonable.

We stayed at a hotel nearby the night before our cruise, got a coupon for 40% off parking at the port. It was cheaper than the offsite parking.

We always use Park N Cruise. It's reasonable.

I looked at their website and was considering them. Are they reliable and timely? Does the shuttle take you right to passenger drop off? I will have an elderly person with me.

We stayed at a hotel nearby the night before our cruise, got a coupon for 40% off parking at the port. It was cheaper than the offsite parking.

Yes, even though we're "local", we try to go the day before, spend time at the pier and beach. The hotel had bfast included and they gave me a 40% off coupon. Best deal around.

• 3 weeks later...
Yes, even though we're "local", we try to go the day before, spend time at the pier and beach. The hotel had bfast included and they gave me a 40% off coupon. Best deal around.

What hotel do you use? We are considering doing this instead of driving from home that morning. Thanks,

County Inn and Suites Cruise Package is my favorite choice. We have always called in the day before to book our shuttle time and have always been on the first shuttle to the port. Really quick pickup after the cruise.

We park at the Radisson - www.parkportcanaveral.com. If you book and pay online is much cheaper than the port. Shuttles are quick and you keep your keys

You don't have to stay at the hotel to use this service

We were driving. Did not stay at the hotel. Booked online. Easy to find. Easy to park. Shuttle was quick. After cruise the shuttle drove up and down the aisles and dropped you off with your luggage right at your car. Could not recommend them more.

County Inn and Suites Cruise Package is my favorite choice. We have always called in the day before to book our shuttle time and have always been on the first shuttle to the port. Really quick pickup after the cruise.

We were thinking about that hotel. Who did you call to book shuttle? I thought it was a service of the hotel?

What hotel do you use? We are considering doing this instead of driving from home that morning. Thanks,

We usually go to Best Western Cocoa Beach (which also includes continental bfast; great before heading to PC). If there are no rooms available, I *believe* the La Quinta Inn by it also offers the same deal. Just call ahead and make sure they still have the deal (remember franchised hotels change owners -- and promos often).

It's SO much less stress that way and highly recommend it. We almost missed a 7-nighter because two full-stop, horrible accidents in I-75. When I say close I mean we were literally the last family to board....jeez I get stressed just thinking about it :eek:

We usually go to Best Western Cocoa Beach (which also includes continental bfast; great before heading to PC). If there are no rooms available, I *believe* the La Quinta Inn by it also offers the same deal. Just call ahead and make sure they still have the deal (remember franchised hotels change owners -- and promos often).

It's SO much less stress that way and highly recommend it. We almost missed a 7-nighter because two full-stop, horrible accidents in I-75. When I say close I mean we were literally the last family to board....jeez I get stressed just thinking about it :eek:

Thanks.....we decided to stay overnight for the same reason. We are an hour and a half away, but traffic adds so much stress. Our last cruise from Tampa there was a huge backup on I4 the opposite direction, and it made us think that maybe we should think about staying close the night before.

We almost missed a cruise once due to airline delays, but thankfully we had booked the air thru the cruise line and most of the plane was for that cruise. They held the ship over an hour for our FULL busload. We checked in and received our sea pass cards on the bus. It was horrible. Never again!

We stayed at the holiday inn express in Titusville. Many hotels offer the 40% off port parking deal, just call and ask the front desk. It was nice, we pulled up and the porters took our bags, then we parked and walked straight into the terminal. When we returned the porter carried our things through customs, out to the car and loaded them into the car for us. Couldn't be easier and the price was right.

We stayed at the holiday inn express in Titusville. Many hotels offer the 40% off port parking deal, just call and ask the front desk. It was nice, we pulled up and the porters took our bags, then we parked and walked straight into the terminal. When we returned the porter carried our things through customs, out to the car and loaded them into the car for us. Couldn't be easier and the price was right.

Sitzmark, was that valet parking or just in the lot? How does the 40%off work?

We park at the Radisson - http://www.parkportcanaveral.com. If you book and pay online is much cheaper than the port. Shuttles are quick and you keep your keys

You don't have to stay at the hotel to use this service

Ditto this. We have used them twice and will again in November.

I also like that you can call way in advance to reserve an early shuttle to the port. The shuttle drivers handle your luggage at the port.

It was not valet. It was a Disney cruise and we parked in their garage a few feet from the terminal. The parking though is all run by the port authority and you pay when you leave. The hotel on request gives a "coupon" that shows the date you stayed in the hotel but the coupon was actually issued by the port authority. When you drive out you just hand the attendant your coupon and pay the discounted rate. This was available for all port parking, not just Disney. When we started looking for it we found that more hotels had this available than did not, many have it but do not advertise it so just call and ask before booking.

We have parked at Park N Cruise over 15 times and they are very reliable and drop you right off at the baggage drop off area at the ship and bus is waiting when you get off the cruise. It is located at Banana River Drive..

I would not leave my car parked in a hotel lot for a week. The hotel will not take responsibility for any damages, thefts & will not provide security on your vehicle.

I suggest you read the partportcanaveral website. It is a fenced lot with security.

At least in the Best Western, you stay one night, at checkout, you ask for parking coupon, they sign/print 40% voucher, you go the the port parking garage (which ever one you're using), then you go in the lane with human help, show the voucher, they validate it and charge you the parking fare. I believe only works for self parking.