Regal deck plan change?

baz48

I couldn't find a thread discussing this. Why does it matter whether you are sailing before or after April 17, 2016 when you are looking at the Regal deck plan? Are they planning changes already? I suppose I could go back and forth between the two plans, but that would take a long time and I'm hoping someone knows the answer.

Thanks.

Usually when the deck plans change it concerns public spaces not the cabins unless there was a significant dry dock .

I would strongly doubt there would be changes to any existing cabins . May I ask you the same question,

"Why does it matter whether you are sailing before or after April 17" . Unless you are doing a B2B why would it matter to you ?

I couldn't find a thread discussing this. Why does it matter whether you are sailing before or after April 17, 2016 when you are looking at the Regal deck plan? Are they planning changes already? I suppose I could go back and forth between the two plans, but that would take a long time and I'm hoping someone knows the answer.

Thanks.

It appears that they are changing the categories of a few of the cabins in the upper decks and creating a couple of new category types. The cabins themselves do not appear to have changed. No changes I could see on the public decks.

It doesn't really matter - I was just curious why on a new ship there would be that notation when I looked at deck plans. It makes sense that the changes are some adjustments to the categories of cabins effective April 17. Thanks for the answer.

It doesn't really matter - I was just curious why on a new ship there would be that notation when I looked at deck plans. It makes sense that the changes are some adjustments to the categories of cabins effective April 17. Thanks for the answer.

And this is being done with all or almost all of the ships.