What would you like to know about the escape?

motleyfan

Yes, Margaritaville will serve food, and it has been billed from the moment it was first announced as being complimentary, and is still listed that way on the website. It is in the space where Flamingo Grill/Uptown Grill are on GA & BA. Judging from the artist renditions, it looks to be the identical mini-buffet setup as those others, but with different decor. I'm sure I will lunch here most days on my TA.

But....that does not mean it will be a "full" Margaritaville menu. We were just at the original Margaritaville last week - it is a huge menu. I expect it will be a "highlight" version - with fewer choices.

Fingers crossed for the Cheeseburger in Paradise and the Coconut Shrimp!! ;) :D

Could I add one more? There is a rumor that Cagneys is going to be a la carte with the roll out of the escape. Could you verify if this rumor is true?

I will

Good one! Clarification of exactly how that is going to work would be very helpful in our planning.

But....that does not mean it will be a "full" Margaritaville menu. We were just at the original Margaritaville last week - it is a huge menu. I expect it will be a "highlight" version - with fewer choices.

Fingers crossed for the Cheeseburger in Paradise and the Coconut Shrimp!! ;) :D

If it is a burger/fries/chicken sandwich/coconut shrimp eatery / take away I think most people would be satisfied at free; along the lines of Trident Grill on Princess, Guys on CCL, or Dive In on HAL. I would not expect a full menu to be free, but I prefer a free snack food venue versus a full menu pay for venue.

Margaritaville has an outdoor section on Escape?

OP, I give you a lot of crap in other threads, but you seem to be able to take as well as dish:p

That said, if you can grab any sheets or info on the Guppies program that would be a big help here.

If it is a burger/fries/chicken sandwich/coconut shrimp eatery / take away I think most people would be satisfied at free; along the lines of Trident Grill on Princess, Guys on CCL, or Dive In on HAL. I would not expect a full menu to be free, but I prefer a free snack food venue versus a full menu pay for venue.

Agreed!

I believe the Margaritaville is to be in the space if the Flamingo Grill, on the Getaway. If that's true - it is an outdoor, but covered, space.

Edited by happy cruzin

I will take pictures of the menu but from what I've heard it will be in the full menu my cruise consultant said it will be the full Margaritaville experience and the ultimate beverage package will work at Margaritaville also. I have not heard anything about Cagney's but I will get info when I'm on the escape

OP, I give you a lot of crap in other threads, but you seem to be able to take as well as dish:p

That said, if you can grab any sheets or info on the Guppies program that would be a big help here.

I will take pictures of the menu but from what I've heard it will be in the full menu my cruise consultant said it will be the full Margaritaville experience and the ultimate beverage package will work at Margaritaville also. I have not heard anything about Cagney's but I will get info when I'm on the escape

Thanks!!

How much can you find out in three days and in the Haven no less?

I plan on attending all the shows and trying to see every inch of the ship. I normally only sleep about 3 hours a night when I'm on a cruise. I can sleep at home for free.

I plan on attending all the shows and trying to see every inch of the ship. I normally only sleep about 3 hours a night when I'm on a cruise. I can sleep at home for free.

Oh, well that clears that up.

No, we aren't going until spring break. I'm sorry I won't get to see you!

spring break is going to be wild and insane you will have a great time. my last Cruise was a Spring Break Cruise, very fun and sexy lol.

• 2 weeks later...
Agreed!

I believe the Margaritaville is to be in the space if the Flamingo Grill, on the Getaway. If that's true - it is an outdoor, but covered, space.

This would be a major improvement since the food on Getaway in that space serves a very limited audience and for most cruisers serves as a place for limited appetizers... The bar however is fine for all with the UBP perk.

This would be a major improvement since the food on Getaway in that space serves a very limited audience and for most cruisers serves as a place for limited appetizers... The bar however is fine for all with the UBP perk.

Oops.....I have since found out I'm wrong! :eek:

On another thread there was a post about Margaritaville being near Spice. and that seems to be true according to the NCL site. http://www.escape.ncl.com/the_Ship/deck_plans

Take a look at Deck 17 - it's right there on the edge of the Spice H20 area.

Sorry for the misinformation! :o