We Will Rock You: Anthem Ad

Just saw the "We Will Rock You" ad for Anthem of the Seas. I don't usually connect classic rock music with cruising, but I thought the ad did a good job of creating a sense of excitement. I'd say best since the good old days of "Lust for Life." I also liked that the ad was honest in that it specified that it was for Anthem. When Oasis came out the ads were for Royal but showed only pictures of Oasis. Overall I'd give the ad. B+. Have you seen it? What do you think?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just saw the "We Will Rock You" ad for Anthem of the Seas. I don't usually connect classic rock music with cruising, but I thought the ad did a good job of creating a sense of excitement. I'd say best since the good old days of "Lust for Life." I also liked that the ad was honest in that it specified that it was for Anthem. When Oasis came out the ads were for Royal but showed only pictures of Oasis. Overall I'd give the ad. B+. Have you seen it? What do you think?

The few people that have reported back about the show loved it. We're on Anthem next April and have watched the commercial about a dozen times so far. It's a great commercial.

I haven't even been interested in Anthem due to Dynamic Dining but I have to say that commercial got me excited about Anthem. In my book I'd say that makes it a pretty good commercial. Made me want to book a cruise on that ship.

I'm still not interested in any Dynamic Dining ship, but the energy of the ad definitely got me jazzed for my next cruise.

When I first saw the commercial, I only watched video and was impressed. The next time the commercial aired, I turned up the audio and was less impressed. The video seemed force edited to the song. I was more impressed with the "Lust For Life" commercials as there was more a narrative to them.

"We Will Rock You" is not a song I want to hear on a cruise ship sailing the rough waters of the Atlantic Ocean. That ship will be a-Rocking (up and down) when she hits high winds and/or high waves sailing to/from Bayonne, NJ.:eek: