Maasdam Blog with photo--April 17-May1, 2015

slabeaume

Finally got my blog done with lots of pictures. We had a fantastic time on the Maasdam and at the ports from it's last Southern Caribbean cruise of the season: St. Thomas; St. Barth's; St. Lucia; Barbados; Grenada; Bonaire; Curacoa. Great snorkeling ports and we did lots of it. Only downside of the cruise was it going into Code Red a week into the cruise. Fortunately we didn't get sick!

http://travelingwithsue.blogspot.com/2015/05/2015-april-17-may-1-southern-caribbean.html

Amazing pictures and great blog - we were on the same cruise, and we did not get sick either. We loved all the ports, we had been at Half Moon Cay twice, but still would have loved to visit again. Thank you for allowing me to re live our cruise!

We've been to Half Moon Cay all the other times (4) that we've been on a Caribbean cruise, so I can't complain too much about missing it this time. But I do love that island, too. We had such good weather and surf the rest of the time, though, that I'm not going to complain too much. Even with the Code Red, I think this was my favorite cruise yet!

Outstanding blog and photos! I zero'd in on your post because we love the Maasdam (she was our "first" just last year) and because yesterday afternoon we booked a Southern Caribbean for Jan 2016. I'm a novice at snorkeling so I'm really looking forward to plenty of opportunities. Your pics have me more excited than ever! Glad you had a great cruise and escaped the noro outbreak! :eek:

Your blog is wonderful! Thanks for sharing the link... I feel like I have been on your cruise and am now even more excited about boarding the Maasdam next Saturday!

:):):)

Edited by brucory

Thank you so much. Fabulous photos. I was on this cruise 3 years ago and loved it. It was so nice to relive that experience. I loved Blue Bay too but your pictures are so very clear and close. Very beautiful. My brother and his wife were aboard with you and said they didn't get sick either. Glad you had a wonderful time. m--

Thank you so much. Fabulous photos. I was on this cruise 3 years ago and loved it. It was so nice to relive that experience. I loved Blue Bay too but your pictures are so very clear and close. Very beautiful. My brother and his wife were aboard with you and said they didn't get sick either. Glad you had a wonderful time. m--

In my research ahead of time, Blue Bay would probably have been my last choice of places to go, but we sure did enjoy ourselves there!