Pssst ... don't tell anyone, but ....

HeatherInFlorida

Heather,

I'm sure you will enjoy it. We were on the Summit this past Christmas and it was great...except for a female Santa!

Festivale '78, Norway '80, Fantasy '91, Seabreeze '97

Sovereign '97, Century '98, Brilliance '02, Pride '03, Summitt '04

So tell me ... is doc dancing the same for every cruise line, or are there different steps for each brand? If so, what would happen if in one's excitement one danced HAL steps for Celebrity steps? Would the doc dance fairies play mean tricks and not send future docs until the very last minute? So many questions on all this doc dance business!!!

Love your peanut!

Congrats on the docs ... enjoy the dance ... and be sure to write a full review when you get back!

I've heard nothing but good things about Celebrity ... and I'll be doing a "shortie" Celebrity cruise myself in January ... so I can't wait to hear how your cruise goes!

Blue skies ...

--rita

Jim! Too funny:D ! I'm really not sure! I don't even know if they dance over at Celebrity. I don't see any dancing threads so hesitated to dance there. I danced on our roll call and they seem a bit confused, but happy! I think they're happy because they'll get theirs soon, too.

I'm going to have to do some research on this and see if there are different dances for different lines. I don't want to be caught doing the wrong dance!!!

Meantime, if you learn anything, let me know.

Pssst! Good news, Lisa! Laura, thanks for the HAL dancing guy!!! And thanks, everyone, for your good wishes. You're the best. I'm happy today and that's a "good thing";) .

(P.S. Just looked at the Celebrity board and there's not one dancing thread over there:o ... I'd better not)

Congrats Heather!

We are getting antsy waiting for our cruise. I have talked so much about my Glory trip I am finally getting Laura excited about the Zuidy!

We are going to be very busy as I have lined up a lot for us to do, but she will have her sea days to relax. :)

So tell me ... is doc dancing the same for every cruise line, or are there different steps for each brand? If so, what would happen if in one's excitement one danced HAL steps for Celebrity steps? Would the doc dance fairies play mean tricks and not send future docs until the very last minute? So many questions on all this doc dance business!!!

Well if the dance is like the Greek National anthem they play every time you leave a port, it would be a lot more like a waltz than hip-hop. :D That is one of my favorite traditions.

jc

CONGRATULATONS........

Such Excitement.

Don't wear them out reading and re-reading them. :)

I have our Volendam docs in hand also. My TA got them a while ago and seeing as I didn't pick them up, they hand delivered them to me on their way home!!!

Heather:

Are you taking the Hawaii or Panama Canal cruise? We're on the Summit for the Panama cruise in Feb., LA to FLL, so if that's what you're doing, I'd love to hear all about it. We've sailed the Summit, once, and I'm sure you'll enjoy it. (No bread pudding, though.)

HI Heather.. Have a great cruise!.. We're lookig forward to the O'dam in November but first a land tour of China for 18 days .. leaving this week.. oh what the heck.. ain't travelling great!!!!

All the best!

Cheri:)

Heather,

Congratulations and have a wonderful cruise. We look forward to hearing all about it on your return. We have read good things about Celebrity and are thinking of cruising with them one day in the future. It will be great to hear first hand from a HAL cruiser.

Jennie

Archived