Does Carnival offer

any kind of bonus for a back to back? I'm thinking of taking a second cruise after we do the one we have booked for February - but likely on a different ship and we are wondering if they give anything like OBC as an incentive?

We have never down it, but did talk to someone who did it while on board. They have booked one cruise and then while on board near the end of the cruise booked to stay on. They did have to go off and get (their tear not mine), and then get back on. They could not stay in the same room, but had packed and their bags were just moved to the new room while they were off. They were treated to champagne and orange juice and pastries while this occurred. This may have only happened because they booked for the next cruise while on board, I am not sure.

Going on a different ship Carnival will more than likely get you nothing. You will have to disembark like everyone else than go to the next ship and stand in line

Iike everyone else. Do a b2b on the same ship that does east west cruises and stay in the same cabin. Got some champaign and fruit in our cabin. Maitre D came to our table the end of the first week and asked us what table we wanted the following week. OBC, discounts there is usually nothing

any kind of bonus for a back to back? I'm thinking of taking a second cruise after we do the one we have booked for February - but likely on a different ship and we are wondering if they give anything like OBC as an incentive?

If it's a different ship it is not a B2B, just 2 cruises.

No, you don't get any added bonus for this unless you are able to book onboard the first cruise or if you happen to move up a VIFP level.

Not specifically that I am aware of. Sometimes they will do something onboard for the B2B's staying on the same ship for leg 2.

If Carnival offers, it may not follow through anyway. As others have said, reference your signed carriage contract which contains only what they are obligated to do.

Edited by eponym

On the Pride we had to disembark after everyone was off and then walked right back on. When we got back on they offered us a drink of our choice and took a picture under a sign they put up. The picture later turned up in our cabin in a very nice portfolio as a gift to us. Not much, but being acknowledge was a very nice touch. Several of the dining room workers realized we were on a second go round and welcomed us back.

Since sailing on 2 different ships is not a B2B, someone on CC started calling it a "side by side".

When we did our 4th B2B this past January (Conquest), we received OJ, Mimosa, or Champagne on embarking for the 2nd voyage. We also had 2 photos taken - one serious, one funny. Nice touch as this was the 1st time we'd received this.

Knock on wood - don't want to jinx myself, but we've also always received a fruit basket & bottle of champagne on the 1st day of the 2nd cruise.

Knock on wood - don't want to jinx myself, but we've also always received a fruit basket & bottle of champagne on the 1st day of the 2nd cruise.

From which department? It's always disclosed on an included note or page.

Edited by eponym

If they do they should also offer a little more for longer cruises. Both my cruises have almost been general B2B length.

Saying that though our last cruise had an enormous amount of free drinks at both formal nights for everyone...even more drinks than the past guest party.

Hey, I never thought of booking the second leg of a b2b while on the cruise. What a great idea. I can't wait for retirement!

You'd actually be taking a chance that the next week would not be available. Different times of year would be better than others. You'd be better off to book two separate cruises while on a third. That way you'd get obc for both.

If they do they should also offer a little more for longer cruises. Both my cruises have almost been general B2B length.

Saying that though our last cruise had an enormous amount of free drinks at both formal nights for everyone...even more drinks than the past guest party.

What ship was this? Been a long time since given free drinks on any Carnival ship on formal night.

OP...technically as others have said you are not doing a b2b. There is no added benefit for you.

On all of our actual b2b's we have received a fruit basket and bottle of champagne with a card from the hotel director.

What ship was this? Been a long time since given free drinks on any Carnival ship on formal night.

OP...technically as others have said you are not doing a b2b. There is no added benefit for you.

On all of our actual b2b's we have received a fruit basket and bottle of champagne with a card from the hotel director.

Legend Panama Canal 13 day cruise this past summer.

Both formal nights had red and white wine, cocktails (not frozen), beers, champagne, mixers and you could get as much as you wanted. Then again it was dubbed 'the most experienced cruise ever' as it had many plats and diamonds on board.