Any Oasis of the Seas Tips

• 5 weeks later...
Is there still a Drink of the Day on Oasis? If there is, what is the cost without the souvenir glass, if that is an option? I've given up trying to take those souvenir glasses home.

Thanks!

Royal did away with a price drop for getting the drink of the day without the souvenir glass. Same price with or without.

Just to show you Royal's lack of consistency, if you have a beverage package, and want the drink of the day, they will charge you extra if you want the souvenir glass. But no discount if you don't want the glass.

Edited by clarea

Royal did away with a price drop for getting the drink of the day without the souvenir glass. Same price with or without.

Just to show you Royal's lack of consistency, if you have a beverage package, and want the drink of the day, they will charge you extra if you want the souvenir glass. But no discount if you don't want the glass.

Thank you Bob! What do they charge now for the drink of the day? Any difference because it is an Oasis Class ship? Wouldn't surprise me if there was:rolleyes:

Thank you Bob! What do they charge now for the drink of the day? Any difference because it is an Oasis Class ship? Wouldn't surprise me if there was:rolleyes:

The price of the drink of the day varies. Lately, I've seen it between $6 and $8.

The price of the drink of the day varies. Lately, I've seen it between $6 and $8.

That's very reasonable compared to the new prices being currently charged. We don't drink enough to make purchasing a package worthwhile. Will be sticking with the Drink of the Day offerings and if we just have to have a Lava Flow or some other fun creamy/slushy drink, we'll order a mocktail.

Thanks again Bob!

Take the martini class on the rising tide. The cost is around $29 with tip, but you get 4 small martinis. Cucumber one was the best. If the class is not your speed, try the cucumber martini anyway.

Take the martini class on the rising tide. The cost is around $29 with tip, but you get 4 small martinis. Cucumber one was the best. If the class is not your speed, try the cucumber martini anyway.

Is this class offered on the Allure?

Is this class offered on the Allure?

Not sure, maybe someone onboard would know. I can tell you that it was a recent addition to Oasis. Still working out bugs. Like turning off door opener when she is up in Central Park