Cruises to Bermuda

jgribben.fsnet.co.uk

Any good travel agent would have this info at their fingertips.

There have been a very few trips from NYC to the Caribbean that stop in Bermuda, but they have been rare. No one goes from the Eastern US to Bermuda for more than 7 days that I know of.

If Bermuda is your main objective, then I would suggest just taking a land vacation and skipping the cruise. The most amount of time spent in Bermuda might be an overnight, but that's it, no cruise ship spends anything like four or five days there---there's really not that much to do in Bermuda for a cruise ship passenger.

The best cruise I could find meeting your requirements was RCCL's Jewel which is doing some cruises this fall from Boston that include an 8 AM one day until 5 PM the next day docked at King's Wharf and then goes to St Maarten, San Juan and Labadee. The other option that spends more time in Bermuda is some of the 7 day sailings that Celebrity, NCL and RCCL do out of east coast ports and that spend time in the 3 different ports in Bermuda.

Have a great next cruise.

• 2 weeks later...

My fiance are getting married next weekend, Columbus Day Weekend on Saturday. We are going on our honeymoon October 12th, Taking the Jewel of the Seas, and leaving from Boston, it is a 11 day, 10 night cruise, My friends took it last year and loved it. We're doing the bell helmet dive on the 14th of October, we are docked in Bermuda for 2 days and the 14th is the first day in Bermuda. We are both looking forward to it.... and I am a little closterphobic myself so I am a little nervous, but excited too... hope we'll enjoy it.

Shelby:)

Archived