Funniest thing you've seen on a cruise?

I'll start off.

First trip to Cozumel a couple years ago, we took a Twister boat to Passion Island. As our lovely guide Aida was standing there explaining how things worked, two college age girls took off for the bar.

"We're gonna get SO WASTED! WHOOO!"

A few hours later, as we're getting back on the boat: "Man..it's haaaard to get wasted when the drinks are so watered down. That was a BUMMER.:("

A couple of years ago, an elderly white gentleman got the part of "James Brown" for the "Legends Show". He did an OUTSTANDING job with the part, rolling around on the floor, and singing, "I FEEL GOOD". He was the hit of the show, and I personally, will never forget it. :cool:

"SKY"

Saw a newlywed couple in their 80's who wore matching square dance outfits the whole cruise. They looked so happy and held hands wherever they went. They were never alone, always together. It was the sweetest thing.

During the marriage show the question asked was: The most unusual place you've had sex? (probably stated a little differently)

Answer: A cruise ship's public bathroom

This was probably a set up but it was pretty funny.

Edited by lorim103

A woman who will rename nameless doing Karaoke. Her family was mesmerized by her singing. No one else wanted to participate so every other song she would get up and sing. She was absolutely horrendous but she thought she was really good.

Everyone was polite but it was hilarious because she and her family thought she sounded like Celine Dion.

We were on the breeze 2 yrs ago - there's a speed boat u can rent in Miami. We were all on the lido deck when the speed boat flew past us in the no wake zone. The Miami- Dade police stop them . It was funny to see . They were detained for 10 min while the ship went ahead. The whole ship was laughing

Can't remember what port I was at, but we were on the main deck watching the ship pull away. I mentioned to the other people standing there, "wouldn't it be funny if someone missed the ship?" Sure enough like 10 minutes later, two guys came running down the pier yelling and waving. The pilot boat had to bring them out to meet us. I guess the captain got tired of waiting!

A bunch of us were on Navigator,, all planned to meet on deck 5,, and make our way to dinner,,, some stragglers were still getting dressed up as I was waiting near the elevators on deck 2... when a "gentleman" wandered off the elevator... with virtually NOTHING on! just some string barely covered his "unit" ..

He couldn't speak any language we knew.. but it was clear he was supposed to be at the front of the ship on deck 2... so I told him,, in hand signals.. to take the elevator to deck 5... go to the front.. and take those elevators down to deck 2

well... he took the starboard elevator up.. and came down the port elevator.. LOL...

I tried again! lol

He went back up the port. ... and came down the starboard!!

repeat!

Ok,,, enough is enough... So I told him to follow me!

soooooo I guess him and I stood out as we walked down deck 5 past all the promenade shops... cause for the entire rest of the cruise, I had people asking me why I was walking a NAKED man thru the ship!!?

Funny yet sad on Legend--a woman at the atrium bar was so drunk she put her head down on the bar. Her husband got her walking sort of and took her to a glass elevator. Everyone watched them go up with him holding her at the waist and she completely bent over, arms hanging down.

After one excursion on Antigua which included lots of rum punch on the 30-minute ride back to the ship..... the ship's company had to use wheelchairs to get about half a dozen people up the gangway, onto the ship and to their cabins as they were "tired and emotional" :D

We were on the Epic in Europe. It included a Nickelodeon feature for children.

Anyway, I was on an elevator with a married couple and their two young children. The wife said to her husband, "You know you are going to have to get slimed." The husband said, "No way." The wife then asked the two children who they would rather slime, Mom or Dad.

The kids both yelled in reply, "DAD".

I was still on the elevator when they got off. The husband was the last of the four to get off the elevator. I said to him, "Good Luck." He replied, "Thanks."

It is probably not the funniest thing we have seen on a cruise, but we got a good laugh watching a dry lecturer on our Splendour of the Seas Baltic cruise put passengers to sleep. Passengers nodded off in seconds. Great fun watching chins drop to chests. The lecturer should have been a hypnotist.

It is probably not the funniest thing we have seen on a cruise, but we got a good laugh watching a dry lecturer on our Splendour of the Seas Baltic cruise put passengers to sleep. Passengers nodded off in seconds. Great fun watching chins drop to chests. The lecturer should have been a hypnotist.

This reminds me (not cruise related) of the most boring lecture of my life. It was on communicating - it did not!

OK..the funniest think for me was the last night of the cruise. We had a bunch of first timers on board, who were also heavy drinkers. We had put out our bags before we went to dinner and were in our room relaxing around 10 pm.

We suddenly head this great combination from next door (it still cracks me up) with things being tossed around, banging swearing,etc. Apparently, the found out at about 10:01 that they had to get their bags out in the hall. They must have just crammed everything into whatever suitcases they could grab.

After about 15 minutes, it was over and I guess they went back to drinking....

When we got off the Carnival Sensation in Key West, two men dressed as pirates stopped us for a photo op. They put their toy swords in front of us, so Mom faked the appearance of someone being killed by one.

On the third night of that cruise, the maitre d' danced with the waiters, who waved napkins as they paraded around the dining room.

I can't think of anything funny on the Sapphire Princess.