Host Michell

recycling clothing among cc members (part two)

Congratulations Froufie !! and a thank you sent out to Marie for her generosity !! Hope you had a wonderful time in Vegas !!

Congrats Froufie, you won a beautiful bag!! Good luck on the lottery.

Marie, thanks again for your enormous generosity!

Cathy

Congratulations Froufie enjoy the bag.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Forums mobile app

Congratulations Froufie. Great bag.

Marie, thanks again for your generosity!

Just found this thread. How nice and generous of you folks. Had fun looking at the bags and dresses.

Congratulations Froufie !! Marie thank you so much for your generosity!! Hope you had a wonderful time in Vegas !!

Thanks everyone - I am absolutely thrilled to pieces and also grateful to Marie for her very generous spirit!

The problem now is my 23 yr old daughter who has already asked to 'permanently borrow' it? LOL (and she will love me forever......) hmmmmmm :D

Thanks everyone - I am absolutely thrilled to pieces and also grateful to Marie for her very generous spirit!

The problem now is my 23 yr old daughter who has already asked to 'permanently borrow' it? LOL (and she will love me forever......) hmmmmmm :D

You would be her hero and could always borrow it back for a trip!;)

Congratulations Froufie, enjoy your beautiful new bag.

Marie you are awesome to share as you do. A very rare gem you are.

CJ

Marie,can't wait to see what the next treasure is that you raffle off. You are so nice to do this.Laura

Congrats on winning the purse.

My daughter loved the purse as well. I might have to break down and buy it for

21st birthday next week.

I am also thankful for Marie. Her generous natural brings me joy just to see the things she gives and the excitment from the people who receive them.

Lisa

Congrats on winning the purse.

My daughter loved the purse as well. I might have to break down and buy it for

21st birthday next week.

I am also thankful for Marie. Her generous natural brings me joy just to see the things she gives and the excitment from the people who receive them.

Lisa

I am so sorry for the spelling!!! I blame my spell check!

Lisa

For dori.thaxton...

Loved this dress you sent me. It will go on many more cruises. Thanks so much!

ce2a4c8a9c11e5ae00460be78744122f.jpg

Scrapnana - you look lovely in the dress! Wishing you many future cruises in which you get to wear it :)

Scrapnana, you look very nice! [emoji2]

Scrapnana,

You look beautiful in your new dress. Its a perfect fit.

Lisa

Thanks. I was very pleased to get this as I had been looking for another LBD. It also was the correct length which, being short, seldom happens unless I can find a petite.

Froufie -

Congratulations on getting Marie's bag. I was lucky enough to get one of hers two years ago and it is still my "cruise purse".

For dori.thaxton...

Loved this dress you sent me. It will go on many more cruises. Thanks so much!

ce2a4c8a9c11e5ae00460be78744122f.jpg

The dress looks great on you. What kind of jewelry will you wear with it?

The dress looks great on you. What kind of jewelry will you wear with it?

You look beautiful and it has nothing to do with the dress. But, it looks great on you.

Marie sent my dd not one but four dresses. Here they are.

Marie, you're a class act!

She definitely is! Beautiful dresses on a lovely girl!

She is one lucky girl! They're beautiful dresses! Marie is truly one of a kind! [emoji1]

I just needed to subscribe to this thread because it's so positive and happy. I love that a person sharing and giving blesses others!

Love them all but that yellow is stunning on your daughter. Marie, certainly is a class act, she's one of a kind!

CJ

WOW, those dresses look great on your daughter and yes, Marie is one of the sweetest lady I've ever had the pleasure of getting to know here on CC. :)

Hi Froufie,

I have not ship your handbag. My husband had eye surgery, then I got sick with a bad cold. I have cancelled my trip to NY for the Belmont Stakes :(. I will stop at the post office on the way to the doctor tomorrow.

Marie

Hi Froufie,

I have not ship your handbag. My husband had eye surgery, then I got sick with a bad cold. I have cancelled my trip to NY for the Belmont Stakes :(. I will stop at the post office on the way to the doctor tomorrow.

Marie

Marie,

I hope that you and your husband both feel better.

Hi Froufie,

Marie

No worries - hoping you and your husband both have a speedy recovery!

Thank you, ladies. We are feeling better now. We will be leaving for Las Vegas tomorrow for five days to celebrate my husband's Birthday. We pretty much ate at all the restaurants in Las Vegas. However, we were never able to get a table at this restaurant: https://www.mgmgrand.com/restaurants/joel-robuchon-french-restaurant.aspx (Joe Robuchon) Well I made a reservation two month ago, after dinner we will see the David Copperfield show.

My husband and I enjoy good food. We will be trying some of these http://m.theworlds50best.com/index.html restaurants while we are in Europe this Summer, and planning to do the rest within the next two years. My husband said "why not" :).

Hope all is well with everyone.

Hugs

Marie

PS. I hate the new Flickr, how do I post a picture??? :mad: Dang!!!

Edited by Porthopper101

My husband and I enjoy good food. We will be trying some of these http://m.theworlds50best.com/index.html restaurants while we are in Europe this Summer, and planning to do the rest within the next two years.

Marie, you have my address. Please send me a doggie bag from each of these restaurants. :D

I see that one of the top 50 restaurants is in Santiago, Chile. Maybe we can make that one in February.

Hi Marie, so glad to hear your both feeling better & getting back to normal.:) Have a great time Vegas & enjoy the food! :D