Access to Old Booking Confirmations?

Hello all,

I'm currently researching cruises for either later this year or early next year. While I find a good deal to be somewhere in the neighborhood of $125-$150 per person/per day (including taxes and automatic gratuities), I became curious about what I have paid for recent past cruises. I tend to delete old emails, and split costs with travel partners, I do not have an accurate way to calculate the total cost of the trips. Is there is a way to somehow access old booking confirmation emails that has those details?

Thank you,

Derek

Hello all,

I'm currently researching cruises for either later this year or early next year. While I find a good deal to be somewhere in the neighborhood of $125-$150 per person/per day (including taxes and automatic gratuities), I became curious about what I have paid for recent past cruises. I tend to delete old emails, and split costs with travel partners, I do not have an accurate way to calculate the total cost of the trips. Is there is a way to somehow access old booking confirmation emails that has those details?

Thank you,

Derek

you saved them in your emails.:(

Sounds like I will need to start saving all the information permanently. My distaste for clutter and "unnecessary/expired" emails got the best of me this time.

Edit: By some miracle, I found the PDF is my downloads folder despite the digit-only file name. Hooray!

Edited by DJan07

Sounds like I will need to start saving all the information permanently. My distaste for clutter and "unnecessary/expired" emails got the best of me this time.

Edit: By some miracle, I found the PDF is my downloads folder despite the digit-only file name. Hooray!

Great!! Glad it worked out

Unfortunately we may not mention certain websites here. But there is a website that does allow you to all past cruise sailings and will actually show you the lowest prices for specific cabin prices and dates the prices went up or down. Which is probably better than what you may have paid.

How good will it be, now that RCL has changed their last minute discount policy, I can't say. Probably not as accurate as it once was.

I for one do keep my invoices in a folder, but would rarely use it for the purpose you want since there are so many different types of sales, BOGO, BOGOHO, WOW, or no sale at all.

Google is your friend regarding the past cruise website.