Best Limo Service Ft Lauderdale cruise port to Miami Airport

califgary

Hi all! We have zero knowledge on who would be the most reliable (and best) LIMO service (not shuttle) from Ft Lauderdale Cruise Ship terminal to Miami Airport. Anyone with a good knowledge of who we might use please let me know! thanks

We are on the Island from LA to FTL in Dec so only need a one way service to Miami Airport

thanks!

Hi all! We have zero knowledge on who would be the most reliable (and best) LIMO service (not shuttle) from Ft Lauderdale Cruise Ship terminal to Miami Airport. Anyone with a good knowledge of who we might use please let me know! thanks

We are on the Island from LA to FTL in Dec so only need a one way service to Miami Airport

thanks!

Try these guys, they are excellent!

They serve both Miami/Ft Lauderdale, they are reasonable and reliable. :)

https://fortlauderdaletransfers.com/index.html

thanks!

Ask this on the Florida Departure Board - you'll get lots of responses (you can do a 'search' on that Board too).

Colo Cruiser: Once you met the representative how long did you have to wait for the shuttle to fill? I wouldnt mind a shuttle since they are cheaper but dont want to wait too long to get going. Any info appreciated thank you

thanks!

Check with Larry's Limos (often suggested for Miami service), Holland Limo and Go Airport (based at the FLL airport with a fleet of Town Cars). The ride from port Everglades to MIA takes about an hour.

• 1 month later...
i would like to know this too. looking to surprse the kids with a limo ride from port everglades to miami airport

Check with Larry's Limos (often suggested for Miami service) & Holland Limo