Table Tennis

Bumpy ride

Don't pal

and get used to the idea that it's a popular sport for kids and adults alike that enjoy some for of recreation other than lying like a beached whale pondering over what food they will gorge on in the next 30minutes. Get it ....

Don't spit the dummy Pal. No need to be so offensive.

Am I alone in thinking this is a spoof? I can't take it seriously - why don't we all ask for our own particular version of a past-time to be provided and expect P&O to jump to? (And before quoting what used to be - P&O change all manner of things without reference to their passengers or what may be considered, even by the majority, not to be good ideas.)

Am I alone in thinking this is a spoof? I can't take it seriously - why don't we all ask for our own particular version of a past-time to be provided and expect P&O to jump to? (And before quoting what used to be - P&O change all manner of things without reference to their passengers or what may be considered, even by the majority, not to be good ideas.)

That is the whole point I have been trying to get over. The fact is that P&O cater for in excess of 3000 passengers and not just a small number who may fancy a game of ping pong. People have tried to point out that the table on Azura isn't over used so why put another on. Sadly I don't think it is a spoof, its just someone who wants their own way and is extremely offensive as well. The old ping pong ball will be getting battered on his cruise.

He is very offensive - I have reported him to the Moderators but nothing done. He even led me to making a rude response to him on another thread, so I expect he will report me 😄

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Not so sure......there are less posts on the other thread than were there last night.....

Its this thread where he is being offensive. He made an uncalled for comment on the Azura thread to which I 'reacted' - perhaps I should not have sunk to his/her level. I actually agree with his point about having two table tennis tables but I do not agree with the offensive content if his posts.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD