[B]Earliest Boarding on Conquest[/B]

There is not really a set time. Boarding cannot begin until the ship has been cleared by customs and all previous passengers have debarked. The ship could be early or late arriving in port which would also determine when you can check in and board. If you arrive about 10:30 you should get just about the max time on board day 1.

Agree with the 10:30am arrival time. We always arrive to the Port at that time & on the ship about 11:30 take or give a few minutes in our experience.

All depends on how smooth the last cruise debarkation went.

If you can't or don't purchase FTTF, get to the port by 10:00 - 10:15 so that you can get as low of a boarding zone number as possible.

I booked my cruise through Carnival. First I booked air with them and due to software glitches, was unable to get my FTF because of the booked air. They told me I would be placed on a list to get FTF and when I arrive to the docks, need to contact someone to inform them I'm on this list. I found a better flight, cancelled my air with Carnival and booked independently. Of course FTF was sold out. Does anyone know about this "List" and who I should contact. I'm not even confident a list exists.

I booked my cruise through Carnival. First I booked air with them and due to software glitches, was unable to get my FTF because of the booked air. They told me I would be placed on a list to get FTF and when I arrive to the docks, need to contact someone to inform them I'm on this list. I found a better flight, cancelled my air with Carnival and booked independently. Of course FTF was sold out. Does anyone know about this "List" and who I should contact. I'm not even confident a list exists.

This may vary from ship to ship, port to port....

On the Breeze, airport transfers were boarded after FTTF. I suspect that is the list the person was referring to. If you are on an airport transfer, you may be boarded earlier than general boarding.

This may vary from ship to ship, port to port....

On the Breeze, airport transfers were boarded after FTTF. I suspect that is the list the person was referring to. If you are on an airport transfer, you may be boarded earlier than general boarding.

Thanks for the reply. The Carnival person specifically said I would be on a list for FTTF due to the software glitch not allowing me to book both Air Travel and FTTF. Its not the airport transfers, its the flight that messed it up. :o