Review of Legendary Hawaii - a Legendary Fail for some

Just want to make sure I understand: You weren't there - you have received first hand input from two sources from people who were there - there has been no posted first hand sources that contradict - yet you still question?

Things must be nice on your planet - how many suns are there anyway?

BTW - I'm still aboard and folks here are still talking about her.

SeaUs, your objections are just lame......and I might add, motivated by what?

I know because I witnessed all of them. The "gossip" was discussion between other Diamond members who were also witnesses to these gaffs. Do you ever pull up chairs so you can continue conversation with others in the lounge, well, that is what we did. They just hadn't arrived yet, but we had been doing this every evening. So had many others in there.

And FYI...yes, she told the dining room and they came up to check out the food...after it was contaminated again. It was her job to make sure dining followed up and that shellfish were kept completely separate from other food. She did not and they did not. Which resulted in a clinic visit not to mention illness. Again we witnessed these events....where were you? This is procedure when a guest informs them of an allergy.....the guest in question did what she was supposed to do. No one needed to follow her around. But they did need to follow procedure. They failed to do so. And you take um-bridge with that?

Like Beachin said, strange planet.....:cool:

Edited by BecciBoo

Im convinced now after reading the posts from Seaus, he or she does not live in the real world, some fantasy world where no one ever does any wrong and if they do then it is ignored. Then the people who discuss it are troublemakers who like to stir the pot! Im no troublemaker, very rarely have I ever said anything about one of these hard working employees because I admire their work ethic. But I want you and everone else to know I WENT TO HER BOSS!