Shampoo AND Conditioner?

kimanjo

I am fortunate (or just don't really care) but I can use any brand of shampoo and conditioner... I forget, is conditioner supplied or just shampoo and body wash?? I do need to use conditioner so I will bring my own if not supplied.

Thanks!

On our last cruise (Regatta) there were 4 bottles in the shower -- shampoo; conditioner; body lotion; and one labeled shampoo/shower gel. They were Bulgari.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

On our last cruise (Regatta) there were 4 bottles in the shower -- shampoo; conditioner; body lotion; and one labeled shampoo/shower gel. They were Bulgari.

Large Bulgari bottles of shampoo, conditioner, body wash and lotion. I use my own hair products but they were there for our use and I enjoyed the body wash and lotion.

I am in love with the Bvlgari products. Love the smell and the shampoo body wash works very well on my hair. There is also conditioner. These products are much more expensive than what I use at home but I like them so much I am asking for them on my birthday list (to last me until I get back on O).

Seriously love Bulgari:D

I like the Bulgari products as well. (If you're in a top suite you get a crate of them to take home.)

I've seen complaints that the Bulgari shampoos, etc., are too heavily perfumed but I am very sensitive to perfume and have not been bothered a all by the Bulgari products.

I also liked the standard shampoos and conditioners that Oceania used before switching to Bulgari. I have never had a complaint about the products they gave us.

And I am SO GLAD that they don't resort to those soap dispensers that some hotels are using ...

Mura

And I am SO GLAD that they don't resort to those soap dispensers that some hotels are using ...
Stay in better hotels. ;)

It's quite nice that O uses the same toiletries as I do at home. That way I don't have to bring my own as I'm doing with my upcoming RCI cruise. I only use their shampoo and bar soap at home, no need for conditioner or shower gel. I do prefer their Green Tea products over the White Tea ones.

Yes, we COULD stay in better hotels :D although we don't exactly stay in dumps. Usually a three star, sometimes a four star, a five star if someone else is paying for it! But our philosophy is that we get a higher category cabin on a cruise because we're on the ship longer than we are in the hotel. I know plenty of people who do the opposite.

Mura

We have been on Oceania and Regent, and really like the amenities. In my experience, the Bulgari body wash is not irritating to the eyes, at least not mine. I use it to remove eye makeup. It does a great job. In 2011, prior to the November TA, we flew over Magnifica Class on Al Alitalia, stayed in our favorite hotel in Rome, and boarded Marina. All the amenities were Bulgari. We board Insignia on June 22, and I'll be happy to find Bulgari.

Mary

Edited by warburg

What's the product like on HAL? Travelling with a teen and wondering if there will be shampoo left for me...

Hal's product of choice is Elemis. there will be lots. You have no worries.

They have them on the wall with lots inside.

I am learning Oceania, but HAL, I do know ;)

shampoo, conditioner and shower gel.

body lotion on the counter, etc.