Chefs Table

Jarronwood

We are keen to book the 3 in 1 package once we board being Aqualina, Prime C and Chef's Table, however, do you get to choose which CHef's Table you prefer - also what happens when you cant eat any sort of fish to include shell fish. We haven't yet decided which one we would choose as I cannot eat fish - if we tell the MD will they change the fish dishes?

I guess though that would mean changing the wine pairing - it may be I would just have to miss those courses with fish.

We are keen to book the 3 in 1 package once we board being Aqualina, Prime C and Chef's Table, however, do you get to choose which CHef's Table you prefer - also what happens when you cant eat any sort of fish to include shell fish. We haven't yet decided which one we would choose as I cannot eat fish - if we tell the MD will they change the fish dishes?

I guess though that would mean changing the wine pairing - it may be I would just have to miss those courses with fish.

as far as i know each dinner had 2 or 3 fish starters.. The wines would not be change for one person.. i would ask on board as you might end up with a veggie palte or two.. the ship great about changing food in general but not sure about this dinner.. Also Prime C is better than Aqualina- which mean seafood. .there us a steak on that menu - but for in general has fish in it. I would not book the package but get one meal in Prime C for $25.

Josie- we have done the chef's table multiple times. We have done the Italian, French and California. For the main entree, there are always two choices - one that goes with a white wine and one that goes with a red. The white option is usually a fish. My husband usually takes the red option as he is not a fish eater. We have thoroughly enjoyed all of them. If there is a fish for one of the other courses, I am sure that a substitution would be made if you let the MD know in advance.

As to the specialty restaurants in general, I would not take anyone's opinion on which is better as food is an individual preference. As I said, my husband is not a fish eater but enjoys going to Aqualina as there are other options. Always fun to try!

Enjoy!

Hi Jarronwood,

Yes, you absolutely get to choose the Chef's Table at the time you sign up for the package.

As for 'no fish', let the MD know ahead of time so the Chef can plan a different dish and the appropriate wine for you.

What's the 3 in 1 package. I haven't located it on the website. Thanks, Barbara

Can you make specialty restaurant reservations prior to boarding?? If so, what's the booking window?

Your first chance to buy a Speciality package and/or book evenings at the restaurants is either at the desk onshore just after you check in or on the ship. There are plenty of opportunities to do that.

Phil

Your first chance to buy a Speciality package and/or book evenings at the restaurants is either at the desk onshore just after you check in or on the ship. There are plenty of opportunities to do that.

Phil

Might be something I want to do with OBC!! :p LuAnn