12 pack bottled water, $2.99 in FunShop

BigB0882

Count me in!! I ordered one for myself and one for my sister, we're both big water drinkers. We're flying in so now we're good for at least part of the cruise along with the complimentary bottle we're getting. I only have to search for my Pepsi before I board......

Last year I purchased a four pack of the big bottles for $12 so this is a better deal.

Carnival's website is experiencing some kind of glitch (or it is a great sale) right now and the 12 pack of bottled water is being sold for $2.99 I checked this out just last night and it was going for around $13! For $3 I am happy to let them take care of it, I would spend that much at the store anyway and now I don't have to carry it on. Heads up to anyone who likes to have some bottled water on their cruise, save the trouble of lugging it around! Not sure how long until they fix the glitch. Unfortunately I don't see any such glitches on the alcohol. :p

THanks for the heads up! Nailed one!.. $3.26 out the door:)

You are welcome, glad so many people can take advantage. If it is a mistake, hopefully Carnival honors those already purchased AND realizes how much product they can move if the price is right. This may not be a mistake, though. If they are selling their own brand of water now, it makes sense it would be cheaper. I am shocked it is THAT much cheaper but it is good for them to realize how much they miss out on because of price gauging. Imagine the alcohol they could sell if they just sold it for closer to the cost at the store. There would still be a nice profit and it would definitely discourage people from smuggling since they could get it from Carnival for close to the same price as they could on land with no risk of having it taken away. I guess they want to force people to buy drinks at bars for an even higher profit, though.

once they realize they posted the incorrect price, they will change it

:)

Figured.. but might as well take advantage. :) Only bought one hoping to refill the bottles in our room and storing them in the fridge, instead of throwing them out.

There is a mini fridge in the suites?

:)

Figured.. but might as well take advantage. :) Only bought one hoping to refill the bottles in our room and storing them in the fridge, instead of throwing them out.

There is a mini fridge in the suites?

all cabins have a mini fridge

Carnival's website is experiencing some kind of glitch (or it is a great sale) right now and the 12 pack of bottled water is being sold for $2.99 I checked this out just last night and it was going for around $13! For $3 I am happy to let them take care of it, I would spend that much at the store anyway and now I don't have to carry it on. Heads up to anyone who likes to have some bottled water on their cruise, save the trouble of lugging it around! Not sure how long until they fix the glitch. Unfortunately I don't see any such glitches on the alcohol. :p

Thanks for the heads-up on this. We are doing several weeks straight next year and water was one of our concerns. Now we will have them for the ports and for the gym. Thanks again!

You are welcome, glad so many people can take advantage. If it is a mistake, hopefully Carnival honors those already purchased AND realizes how much product they can move if the price is right. This may not be a mistake, though. If they are selling their own brand of water now, it makes sense it would be cheaper. I am shocked it is THAT much cheaper but it is good for them to realize how much they miss out on because of price gauging. Imagine the alcohol they could sell if they just sold it for closer to the cost at the store. There would still be a nice profit and it would definitely discourage people from smuggling since they could get it from Carnival for close to the same price as they could on land with no risk of having it taken away. I guess they want to force people to buy drinks at bars for an even higher profit, though.

They sent this price change to my PVP last nite.

Thanks for posting! That is a good price and better than lugging it on myself.

I normally drink ship water, but this time around I was hoping for something less likely to cause swelling. I wonder what the water source is. Most bottle waters tell you, but the link didn't.