Items pre-ordered thru Fun Shops

pirate4me2

not sure, but it should. Same as my FTTF shows up when I go to manage my booking. Bought water today, but does not show up on that same page, maybe tomorrow? In any case, you will recieve an email, so just keep that/print it.

No, they don't show up on your booking anywhere. Carnival e-mails you a receipt for the purchase, so be sure to take that with you in case there is a problem with the order.

ok, thanks for this.

I should have known because items from bon voyage are not the same as fttf or excursions.

Edited by SMSACE6

not sure, but it should. Same as my FTTF shows up when I go to manage my booking. Bought water today, but does not show up on that same page, maybe tomorrow? In any case, you will recieve an email, so just keep that/print it.

FTTF shows up because it's sold as a shore excursion. Those do show up on your booking, but not Fun Shop purchases.

Don't expect the items to be in your cabin when you board either. I have ordered a number of times and sometimes the items didn't show up until well after leaving port. Just sayin';)

Sometimes these things are ordered as a surprise for someone so you might not want them to show up where someone else could see them.

I do this for my parents all the time!

I'm glad they don't show up anywhere else.

Does anyone have recent experience with having birthday decorations placed in the room later in the cruise(actual bd)? Just wondered who does this (room steward)? Want to surprise my husband but wondered if I should talk to room steward on first day to confirm this for later in the week. Also having a small birthday cake delivered to room as well. Just wanted to make sure it doesn't get overlooked. Thanks for any helpful info.!

Have anything ordered from fun shops delivered that night so you don't have to pay port taxes on it.

When I pre-order through Fun Shops, at the time of my purchase I am charged sales tax based on where I live. I've never been charged port taxes on my pre-purchased Fun Shop purchases. Those pre-sale items are just like buying from any other online store where (when the store follows the law) state and local sales tax is assessed based on where I placed the purchase from--i.e., my home state.

Does anyone have recent experience with having birthday decorations placed in the room later in the cruise(actual bd)? Just wondered who does this (room steward)? Want to surprise my husband but wondered if I should talk to room steward on first day to confirm this for later in the week. Also having a small birthday cake delivered to room as well. Just wanted to make sure it doesn't get overlooked. Thanks for any helpful info.!

I did the decorations & cake for my parents anniversary. When purchasing you can specify date & time you want everything delivered - based on the time that the room steward comes into your room, so - in the morning or at night. I wasn't on the cruise, but everything worked out good and was delivered when I specified them, on their actual anniversary.

I placed an order yesterday and was given the option of day or night delivery on the date of my choice. I have read other posts where people said that perishable food items will be delivered when they call and verify you are present for the delivery so the food won't sit out and spoil.

I did the decorations & cake for my parents anniversary. When purchasing you can specify date & time you want everything delivered - based on the time that the room steward comes into your room, so - in the morning or at night. I wasn't on the cruise, but everything worked out good and was delivered when I specified them, on their actual anniversary.

Thanks so much for the reply! Had read some posts of not receiving room decorations at all on the cruise, so was a little concerned. Just will check with room steward first day to confirm everything. Glad yours worked out so well, hopefully our surprise will work as well.

Last time I ordered birthday decorations, the decorations were already set up in the room when we boarded, but cake was delivered on specified day

Last time I ordered birthday decorations, the decorations were already set up in the room when we boarded, but cake was delivered on specified day

Curious, did you order the birthday decor package with cake? I chose day delivery for actual bd, so I just assumed it would all be done on that day? I guess decorations would be fine for entire week, however I did want special surprise for cake on the actual day.

The cake should be delivered on the day you specify. My husband ordered a cake for me for my birthday on our cruise in January and I received it the day he requested. I also ordered one on another cruise for our wedding anniversary and it was delivered the correct day. What wasn't delivered as I requested was beer for hubby. I requested it on days 1 and 3 of our cruise and it was all delivered on day 1. No harm, it just meant he had to purchase once it ran out.;)

The cake should be delivered on the day you specify. My husband ordered a cake for me for my birthday on our cruise in January and I received it the day he requested. I also ordered one on another cruise for our wedding anniversary and it was delivered the correct day. What wasn't delivered as I requested was beer for hubby. I requested it on days 1 and 3 of our cruise and it was all delivered on day 1. No harm, it just meant he had to purchase once it ran out.;)

Thanks, that sounds good about the cake delivery. Also for the beer delivery was it hot or cold when it was delivered? Have several beverage deliveries for our room and our grown daughters room and wondered if it would be cold on arrival.